D-Link 5-Port Gigabit Switch (DGS-1005P)
- Provides 10/100/1000Mbps connectivity to your network
- Five ports feature Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover and let you connect printers, scanners, drives, and other Ethernet-enabled devices
- Four PoE ports provide power up to 30W per port with a total PoE budget of 60W across all ports
- Noise-free, compact design lets you set it up anywhere without taking up a lot of space
- Plug-and-play installation gets you up and running quickly and easily
- IEEE 802.3af/at compliant and IEEE 802.3x flow control compliant
- Includes a limited lifetime warranty from D-link
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Small and works great- September 26, 2021
The difference between this and DGS-105 is this provides power of ethernet (PoE). I plugged this guy in, plugged in my devices, everything works. I have not tried making any configurations. Nor do I care to.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report