D-Link AC1200 Mesh Dual-Band Wi-Fi 5 Range Extender (DAP-1610) - White
- Wi-Fi range extender strengthens and extends your existing wireless network coverage
- Delivers wireless speeds up to 1200Mbps
- Fast Ethernet port lets you connect a wired device or network switch with multiple devices to your wireless network
- As you move around your home, Mesh Smart Roaming automatically connects your mobile device to the strongest Wi-Fi signal
- Powerful external antennas for optimal performance
- Compatible with any brand of Wi-Fi router or Wi-Fi modem
- Smart signal indicator helps you locate the ideal spot for installation
- Easy to set up with WPS technology
- Quick Install Guide
- Wi-Fi Configuration Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 35 reviewers who responded, 15 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Ethernet helps a lot- January 12, 2020
I've had this wifi extender in my room for a few months now. Its down in the basement so once I connected the extender upstairs as instructed, then plugged it in downstairs next to my desk it worked perfectly. I wouldn't recommend using it wireless. For me since I use a desktop primarily and game on it, it keeps my latency low with the Ethernet connection to the extender. In general if you want to speed up and maintain one device's connection I would recommend this product + an Ethernet (even my cable is from a thrift store and it works great haha) And quick FYI - Don't connect to the wireless internet if you're using the Ethernet on the extender... it automatically connects when its plugged it :)
Not helpful (1)Report
- Good signal, easy to set up- May 31, 2019
I don't really have anything to complain about just yet. I got it set up pretty quickly and all the lights are green. Im getting signal in my backyard now, which I wasn't before (The plug is against the outside wall). Im going to be a hero for the BBQ season!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good customer service- October 18, 2019
When we bought the unit,the tech person said that itâs easy to install and he was right. The unit performers to our satisfaction. We have coverage to all corners of our house and lot
Not helpful (0)Report