D-Link AC1750 Dual-Band Gigabit Mesh Wi-Fi 5 Router (DIR-1750)
- Dual-band IEEE 802.11ac, 802.11n, and 802.11g Wi-Fi delivers AC1750 speeds of up to 450Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1300Mbps on the 5GHz band
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports enable wired connections up to 1000Mbps
- 4 high-gain antennas help contribute to greater coverage and reliability
- High-powered amplifier helps boost Wi-Fi coverage
- Pair additional compatible D-Link Wi-Fi Mesh-enabled routers (sold separately) with D-Link Mesh-enabled range extenders (sold separately) to create a seamless mesh network
- 3x3 Technology supports 3 simultaneous data streams for increased throughput.
- MU-MIMO technology allows the router to communicate with multiple devices at the same time so you'll experience less lag and faster speeds
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) push button makes it easy to set up a secure network connection, and
- Supports WPA, WPA2, and WPA3 security encryptions
- Intelligent QoS engine lets you prioritize traffic so your most important devices receive optimum bandwidth
- IPv6-ready for more extensive and efficient routing
- Enhanced parental controls help keep your family safe for added peace of mind
- Guest access allows visitors to access the Internet, but not your home Wi-Fi network
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa for voice-controlled operation
- SmartConnect technology, automatic firmware updates, and 24/7 basic installation support make it easy and intuitive to operate
- Includes a one-year limited warranty from the manufacturer
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good value for the money- 4 octobre 2019
I bought this unit Oct 3rd. I hooked it up and found that I had no internet connection. My internet connection is fibre optics. I spoke with my ISP. They had me check a few things. Then assumed the internet port was faulty. I returned it for an exchange without any problems. I hooked the new one up with the same problem. I contacted D-Link. They had me change the wan setting to the speed of my connection from Auto to 100,which was the speed of my connection. Then save the changes. After that it worked fine. I did not like the user interface for the router. Far to simplistick. There is a world of things that cannot be done compared to the older ones.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Great for the price- 25 juillet 2020
I was suffering using my ISP's Wi-Fi for years and not only was it slow, it would cut all the time. Now I have great coverage and no more cuts. I don't think I would get any better performance going with a router 3 times the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great item- 25 avril 2020
Works great but for no reason shuts down from time to timeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report