D-Link AC750 Mesh Dual-Band Wi-Fi 5 Range Extender (DAP-1530) - White
- Wireless range extender strengthens and extends your existing Wi-Fi network coverage to dead zones and areas in your home prone to poor speeds, such as basements, upstairs bedrooms, or outdoor areas
- Delivers speeds up to 733Mbps, for seamless streaming, surfing, and other web-based applications
- Fast Ethernet port lets you connect a wired device or network switch with multiple devices to your wireless network
- As you move around your home, Mesh Smart Roaming automatically connects your mobile device to the strongest Wi-Fi signal
- Compatible with any brand of Wi-Fi router or modem
- Smart Signal Indicator helps you find the ideal installation location for optimal coverage
- Easy to set up with WPS technology
- Quick Install Guide
- Wi-Fi Configuration card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 24 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Receive range to wireless router poor- August 10, 2021
I would not recommend this AC750 product. The AC750 needs to be quite close to the wireless router to work well (i.e., <30 feet). Once connected the AC750 range rebroadcast is quite strong. Where I wanted to mount the AC750 was about 40 feet away from my Extended Range D-Link wireless router and it wouldn't connect to it, I found that my wireless devices would connect to the wireless router even 100 feet away so really the AC750 wasn't helping other than adding latency to data transmissions. I was surprised the AC750 had poor range for router connectivity. Kinda pointless to have/use. Disappointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Fussy!- December 21, 2019
Had it working right away, Downloaded the app, then I couldn't seem to get it working the same way. Not sure what or why. I fussed with it for an hour. Gave up and returned it.
Not helpful (1)Report
- DO NOT BUY- November 17, 2019
I bought this to help give my alarm system a more secure connection... located on a half wall directly behind my alarm it gave me full bars. Great! But that’s where it stopped. This piece of garbage would die on me every night, sometimes multiple. And now it’s to the point where the unit won’t even connect. Going back for a full refund and will never buy DLink again. I’ve had nothing but issues with their routers, and cameras to boot.
Not helpful (0)Report