D-Link 10/100/1000Mbps PCI Network Adapter Card
Model Number: DGE-530T
Web Code: 10051724
The D-Link DGE-530T is a 10/100/1000Mbps copper Gigabit PCI card for servers and workstations. Current systems running at 10Mbps and 100Mbps can be upgraded to Gigabit Ethernet, eliminating network bottlenecks, and increasing productivity.
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Available online only
- It is a 32-bit, 100/1000Mbps PCI GB ethernet adapter that provides extremely fast data transfer rates up to 2000Mbps at full duplex mode for high bandwidth usage in areas such as network servers and workstations.
- Without having to replace existing Cat5 cables, the DGE530T offers an inexpensive alternative solution to fibre-optic.
- It supports 802.1Q for multiple VLAN support and 802.1P for packet prioritization while also supporting SNMP for remote troubleshooting and management and WoL for remote wake.
- It also is PCI 2.2 compliant, providing easier migration between 33 MHz/32-Bit busses.
- Included In Box: DGE-530T, Driver & Manual CD, Multi-Language Installation Guide, Low Profile Bracket.