D-Link 5-Port Ethernet Switch (DES-105)
Model Number: DES-105
Web Code: 10228874
The D-Link DES-105 Unmanaged 10/100 Switch provides five fast Ethernet ports that use an auto-sensing function to detect the maximum speed of the connected devices, allowing you to run your network with the best possible performance. With data transfer speeds of up to 200 Mbps the DES-105 is ideal for fast file transfers.
1 Special Offer Available
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Available online only
- Ideal for creating a small network and connect computers, wireless Access Points, IP cameras, network printers and other Ethernet devices quickly and easily without complicated configurations.
- Its fanless design makes this switch completely silent, ideal for offices, libraries or meeting rooms.
- Despite being an unmanaged, Plug and Play switch, the DES-105 is able to classify network traffic by assessing the 802.1p field in the Ethernet frames, and forward them out of its ports depending on their priority. This allows for a smooth integration of video, voice and data traffic without delays or loss of quality.
- This switch implements the 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) standard, which can save a substantial amount of energy by detecting the port status, putting them in low-power, stand-by mode when no network traffic is detected.
- The sturdy metal housing will protect the switch against accidental harm, while helping to dissipate heat and to reduce stress on internal components.
- The visible LEDs allow for an easy reading of each port status, helping to troubleshoot connectivity problems.
- For a convenient placement, this switch comes with a wall mounting kit and a slot for a Kensington security lock to protect it from theft.