D-Link 5-Port Metal Gigabit Switch (DGS-105)
- Provides five Gigabit ports for easy expansion of your network and a quick way to upgrade your network to Gigabit connectivity.
- The switch supports IEEE 802.1p QoS, which organizes and prioritizes time-sensitive and important data for efficient delivery, allowing for smooth media streaming and VoIP calling.
- This switch implements the 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) standard, which can save a substantial amount of energy by detecting the port status, putting them in low-power, stand-by mode when no network traffic is detected
- Additionally the switch incorporates a Kensington Security Slot on the rear panel allowing users to securely fasten the unit to a table or desk.
- Rubber feet (4)
- AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 973 reviewers who responded, 954 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent Product and easy to use- February 27, 2020
This is a no brainer. If it is on sale buy one cause you will always need the extra ports especially if you have a router/modem combo with 2 ethernet ports. It is a great way to expand your device capacity and give you flexibility to split to other devices and location. It is pretty much WYSIWYG! 1. Find a spot where you want to have switch. 2.Plug the switch into power outlet. 3.Plug in your cable from router. 4.Plus in cable to devices. 5. Enjoy surfing or sharing your data. Easy Peasy! DLink has a great reputation. The little guy is built like a tank. You can pretty much pull it out of the box have it up and running in 5 minutes!!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Product, Easy Solution- August 26, 2020
When we switched to working from home after COVID hit we need more ethernet portals because our work devices required them to run effectively. We have the google nest system which we love but it only has the one outgoing ethernet port and so we decided on the NETGEAR switch. I looked a few other options but loved the simplicity of this one. It's unmanaged so set up was simple and easy, basically just plug and go. The size small so it does not take up much space at all. And best of all it works perfectly, as advertised, and now we have all the connection ports we need. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone considering it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just what I needed for more devices!- June 10, 2020
I originally bought a Moca Adapter for my PS4 because I was sick of having to deal with Wi-Fi issues (laggy game play, videos buffering all the time and frequent loss of my Wi-Fi signal). So, the Moca Adaptor I purchased worked perfectly but it only had one ethernet port on it for my PS4. I wanted my laptop and Smart TV to be connected to the internet via ethernet cable and not Wi-Fi. So, I purchased this NG internet switch along with extra ethernet cable for each device. Now my PS4. Dell laptop and Sony Smart TV are connected to the internet with no Wi-Fi issues. Game Play, Streaming videos been stress free. Definitely pick one up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.