D-Link Amplifi Wireless AC1200 Dual Band Wi-Fi 5 Router
- Compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac devices
- Up to 300Mbps (2.4GHz) and 867Mbps (5GHz) to deliver fast wireless speeds and less interference
- 4 high-gain antennas and MIMO technology combine for enhancing your Wi-Fi coverage in and around your home
- Simultaneous dual band makes your HD streaming and online gaming smoother with less interference
- Optimised QoS provides an enhanced lag free online gamine experience
- Boasts an advanced wireless security with WPA3 and an enhanced network security with dual active NAT and SPI firewalls
- Easy installation with a web based setup wizard and Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports let you connect up to 4 wired devices to your home network
- Voice control with Google Alexa let you manage your network conveniently
- Enhanced parental controls give you full control over your network for added peace of mind
- Mesh Smart roaming (802.11kv) in combination with a D-Link mesh range extender allows for a better mesh performance
- Easy setup and regular auto firmware updates available on the D-Link Wi-Fi app
- Future proof and backward compatible with existing Wi-Fi devices
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
- D-Link Wireless Router
- Quick Install Guide
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Don't Buy This Router- December 26, 2016
I bought this router to replace my 3 year old netgear router. I was expecting the extended range of the router to send a strong signal through my house. While at times the router has a strong signal. It is very inconsistent. Most the time the internet access is either cut off or extremely week. Their parental controls are also bogus. You have to specify each site you don't want access to. My current netgear router actually has parental controls. I will be returning this router, and I am through with D-link. Say yourself the hassle and invest in a router that actually works. I might update my review when I find a good router for a decent price.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Excellent Router!- April 29, 2016
Performance: I noticed a significant speed difference coming form a G router. Therefore, I was very satisfied with the speeds I was receiving. The household has three laptops, three cell phones, an iPod and a TV and the router is handling it without missing a beat. Ease of Install: easiest router installation ever. Basically just plugged it in and used the provided password. It was ready to go out of the box! Value: I took a star off mainly because even though it was on sale at the time of purchase, they lowered the price more so after a week and a half! Overall: I had a very good experience with this product. I would recommend it!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good router for the money- February 11, 2020
I have purchased many of these routers for my customers. It is absolutely critical that you make sure it is updated to the latest firmware. This router has had several updates recently. A few months ago it was shipping with version 3.03 which had to be incrementally upgraded to 3.10, then to 3.15. The latest version is now shipping with 3.13 but still needs to be upgraded to 3.15. Most, if not all of the issues with dropped connections, slow speed and flaky performance, are addressed by the update. Also, don't confuse WiFi speed and internet speed. This is not a gigabit router. If you have internet speed less than 100 Mbps, it will be just fine. If you have over 100 Mbps on your download speed you will need to upgrade to a gigabit router like the DIR-867.
Not helpful (4)Report