D-Link PowerLine AV2 1000 Gigabit Adapter Kit (DHP-601AV)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Connect computers, gaming consoles, and media players to your network without additional cables
- Equipped with industry-leading AV2 Technology and Gigabit connectivity to deliver up to 1000Mbps for bandwidth demanding activities like multiplayer gaming, HD video streaming, and large file transfers
- Easily add Ethernet devices to your network without messy wiring
- Experience wired speeds of up to 1000Mbps
- Easily expand your network with additional PowerLine adapters
- Small form factor compact design doesn't block other outlet plugs
- Plug and Play Installation lets you quickly setup your PowerLine adapters with the push of a button
- 2 x D-Link Powerline AV2 600 Gigabit Adpaters
- 2 x Ethernet Cable
- Quick Install Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great product- January 15, 2020
I had been wondering how to get internet access in areas that are further away from the modem and router. This product simply plugs into the wall, and you have a wired access available basically anywhere. Very easy to use and it has been completely trouble free.
Not helpful (0)Report
- D-Link AV2 - 1000 Gigabyte Adapter- February 16, 2020
Awesome product!, we were still experiencing a lot of Streaming Movie drop out forcing re- boots using a Wi-Fi extender in our home. Went to Best Buy for a solution since running cable was out of the question. The end result was buying the D-Link AV2 1000 Gigabyte extender as a solution to tough problem. Plug one unit into an AC outlet near your Router and run the supplied Ethernet Cable into the Router and the D-Link extender. Plug the second unit into an AC outlet near your entertainment unit. Run a second (supplied) Ethernet Cable to your TV , pair the two D-Link units as per instructions and that’s it! Haven’t had any drop out in over a week. Takes no more than hour to set up, a great product.
Not helpful (1)Report
- New, large house. Gamer.- March 2, 2016
I've only had the product for day so I can't vouch whole-heartily for its reliability but I played 4hrs last night and the Dlink powerline worked without a hitch. It took me a total of 30s to set it up (new house electrical might of helped) and I speed tested and I am receiving 28mbps of my 30mbps promised from the carrier. This is fantastic and very similar to speeds I would achieve with a 80 ft ethernet cable I would've required otherwise. While gaming, I encountered zero lag. I was skeptical at first but after 4 hours I can tell you this product delivers, depending on your wiring state, age, length, and obstacles. Would recommend. (If you don't know if it'll work, just keep your receipt.)
Not helpful (0)Report