D-Link mydlink Outdoor Wi-Fi Smart Plug
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
Smart made simple
- Transforms any outdoor electrical outlet into a smart plug so you can remotely control patio lights and other outdoor electronics
- Features two outlets that can be managed independently to control two devices separately
- Automatic scheduling allows you to create day and time schedules so it can look like you're home, even when you're not
- IP54 rating means it's both dust- and water-resistant for rugged durability in extreme weather conditions
- Mydlink app lets you control the plug right from your smartphone or other device
- Compaible with IFTTT, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa for complete smart home integration
- Always-on USB outlet lets you directly plug in your USB devices so they can easily stay charged
- DSP-W320 Outdoor Smart Plug
- Quick Install Guide
- Mounting Kit
- Quick Install Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
- Works Great- September 25, 2020
1. The schedule app is weird. You only need one schedule then within that schedule setup your devices. It works once you figure it out. I have two that run string lights, deck lights, fountain, and bug zapper. 2. Works great with Google and Alexa. I've found this to be more reliable then some of the chinese brands like Meross or Global. I have those and the DLink has performed great all summer. 3. Setup went smooth, I like that the app tells me if the connection is lost. 4. Like all wireless devices I find it best to connect to a dedicated 2.4g wireless connection. I've found it helpful to have a second router setup, 2.4g dedicated, and i run all my smart devices that need 2.4g off this router. These devices don't need speed they need a stable connection. I find the smart switching between 2.4 and 5 too finicky and most routers. 5. Remember the plug itself has a name, and then each outlet has a name so be specific with the naming.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report
- At least it works!- June 30, 2020
After dealing with the competition (Geeni) for days and getting nowhere, I bought this product instead. It was easy to set up and it works perfectly!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report
- Schedule function does not work- January 1, 2020
The schedule function in the d-link app is not user friendly. I have pretty much given up on making it work. There is no real user manual or instructions. Don’t purchase. I am returning my purchase. Best Buy should not be selling a product with no real user manual.Helpful (2)Not helpful (1)Report