D-Link mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Water Sensor (DCH-S161)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Monitor for water leaks or floods near your water heater, sump pump, washer, and more
- Wireless sensor detects water then initiates a 90dB alarm and LED signal for both audio and visual warnings
- Receive push notifications on your smartphone if water is detected
- Connects wirelessly with your existing Wi-Fi router and does not require a hub for use
- Long-lasting battery-powered design provides up to 1.5 years of use on just 2 AA batteries
- Integrated screw mounting holes offer easy installation on your wall
- Compatible with mydlink and IFTTT
- DCH-S161 Wi-Fi Water Sensor
- Sensor Probe
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Quick Install Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- "Works with Google" claim is deceiving- 1 décembre 2020
After trying to set up today, linking it to Google assistant and having long chat with the D-link product support, I came to conclusion despite the price and intended use, this water sensor is a mostly useless product.. I will be returning them tomorrow.. Here is why; most of you will be installing this in the basement where the sump pump or the water heater is.. How would you be notified that there is a leak when you are sleeping at night? You will need a voice alarm; and since it claims that it works with Google Assistance, as I did, you might be expecting that when there is a leak, you would be notified with a voice by Google Assistance speakers. According the D-link support the answer is NO. You can only ask Google Assistant if there is a leak or not, and you'll gen an answer.. that is it..this is not acceptable to me.. sorry D-link.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (7)Report
- Set-up time was painful- 1 avril 2019
It took forever to get the leak detector set-up and in sync with my internet router. I was almost ready to take it back. So frustrating. And the D-Link on-Line support wasnât much help for trouble-shooting. So just kept resetting the device and reloading the D-Link app....and finally go it to work somehow. D-Link could take a lesson from NEST....their products are much easier to set-up.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Very good sensor-saved me already- 15 février 2019
I bought this two weeks ago and got it all set up which was great. I tested it a few time and everything worked as it should. I had a leak with my water tank and got alerted before it turned into a disaster. I heard the alarm and then instantly got the alert on my phone. I would defiantly recommend! I bought two more for other areas of my house
Not helpful (0)Report