D-Link mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Water Sensor (DCH-S161)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Monitor for water leaks or floods near your water heater, sump pump, washer, and more
- Wireless sensor detects water then initiates a 90dB alarm and LED signal for both audio and visual warnings
- Receive push notifications on your smartphone if water is detected
- Connects wirelessly with your existing Wi-Fi router and does not require a hub for use
- Long-lasting battery-powered design provides up to 1.5 years of use on just 2 AA batteries
- Integrated screw mounting holes offer easy installation on your wall
- Compatible with mydlink and IFTTT
- DCH-S161 Wi-Fi Water Sensor
- Sensor Probe
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Quick Install Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- "Works with Google" claim is deceiving- December 1, 2020
After trying to set up today, linking it to Google assistant and having long chat with the D-link product support, I came to conclusion despite the price and intended use, this water sensor is a mostly useless product.. I will be returning them tomorrow.. Here is why; most of you will be installing this in the basement where the sump pump or the water heater is.. How would you be notified that there is a leak when you are sleeping at night? You will need a voice alarm; and since it claims that it works with Google Assistance, as I did, you might be expecting that when there is a leak, you would be notified with a voice by Google Assistance speakers. According the D-link support the answer is NO. You can only ask Google Assistant if there is a leak or not, and you'll gen an answer.. that is it..this is not acceptable to me.. sorry D-link.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (8)Report
- Set-up time was painful- April 1, 2019
It took forever to get the leak detector set-up and in sync with my internet router. I was almost ready to take it back. So frustrating. And the D-Link on-Line support wasnât much help for trouble-shooting. So just kept resetting the device and reloading the D-Link app....and finally go it to work somehow. D-Link could take a lesson from NEST....their products are much easier to set-up.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Useless now- September 17, 2021
Purchased these 2 years ago. Had my basement redone due to a flood and they lost the battery door on one of these and you can no longer set it up without the information on the battery door, talked to TP link customer support and they said there is nothing they can do. Horrible customer service. Why would you put critical setup info on a battery door that you can lose.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report