D-Link Wireless AX1500 Dual-Band Gigabit Mesh Wi-Fi 6 Router (DIR-X1560)
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) enabled router with 80MHz contiguous channel width lets you stream 4K videos, play games, and browse the internet seamlessly
- Dual-band Wi-Fi with speeds up to 300Mbps (2.4GHz) and 1,200Mbps (5GHz) ensure uninterrupted connectivity for up to 4 simultaneous streams with minimal latency
- Wi-Fi mesh technology lets you add compatible D-Link Wi-Fi mesh-enabled routers or extenders (sold separately) to extend the coverage
- Backwards compatibility supports all older Wi-Fi devices, including those compatible with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), and earlier Wi-Fi versions (802.11a/b/g)
- Intelligent QoS engine automatically adjusts the bandwidth consumption per connection to optimise internet traffic
- Four high-gain antennas with power amplifier provide consistent and expanded signal transmission and coverage in your home
- Four Gigabit ethernet LAN ports allow blazing-fast wired connectivity
- Supports WPA3 encryption that provides enhanced protection for your network and connected devices
- OFDMA technology is ideal for low-bandwidth applications
- MU-MIMO technology enhances efficiency and capacity in high-bandwidth applications
- SmartConnect technology directs your device to the best available wireless band, so that you can enjoy uninterrupted streaming or browsing at optimal speed
- Voice controls using Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant let you manage your network from anywhere in your home
- VPN Wizard and passthrough allow any device connected to the router to establish outbound VPN connections
- Backwards compatible with all existing Wi-Fi devices
- Ookla lets you check your connection's uplink and downlink speeds
- Target Wake Time (TWT) assists in reducing battery consumption for your smart home devices
- D-Link Wi-Fi app makes it easy to set up the router as well create parental controls and guest networks
- Auto-firmware upgrades keep the router's security system routinely upgraded
- 24x7 installation support assists you through the router's setup process
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
- For the price, decent entry wifi 6 router.- June 13, 2020
Setup was quick and easy out of the box. Make a few configuration changes if you want and your up and running. Currently have 200 mbps internet but was only able to get 80-90ish mbps running a N router. Now speeds are 190-220 mbps. The range is the biggest letdown. Could be my placement but if I'm 30 ft away, signal drops off. Yes range extenders can help or using the mesh system but I have no need for that right now. All in all it's a great entry router into wifi 6 (ax wireless network)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Fast and easy setup- August 4, 2020
The router has a good build quality, Gigabit ports, good speed and reasonable price. I live in a 1800 square foot home and the speeds are quite good. The installation was quick and painless.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- DIR-X1560 with DAP-x1870 mesh- January 19, 2021
Getting wifi 6 router with extended range. This router with mesh extender was the best thing I could have done for my situation. Xplornet could only get a signal on my shop its 75 meters from my house. I needed to get wifi across the yard through a metal wall and into the house. The dlink ax1500 delivered and the dlink mesh ax1800 extended it. I can actually get 5ghz 75meters building to building with 60db signal and 1200Mbps up and down local network speed. My security cams never worked better and my internet has never been faster. These 2 products work well together.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report