Danby 0.7 Cu. Ft. Microwave (DMW07A2BSSDD) - Stainless Steel
- 0.7 cu. ft. (20 litres) capacity accommodates a large number of food items and cookware pieces
- 700 watts of cooking power heats food quickly without burning edges
- Stainless steel exterior is modern and stylish with a streamlined look that matches most kitchen décor types
- 10 cooking levels to help set the microwave to the ideal heating temperature
- 6 one-touch buttons to cook popular items instantly
- Easy to read LED display with a convenient electronic control panel
- Width: 45.2 cm (17.8"); Height: 35 cm (13.78"); Depth: 26.2 cm (10.31"); Weight: 10.5kg
- Power Cord
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
- Good Value- June 25, 2020
I really like this microwave. The small size and competitive price were perfect for my needs. Delivery was quick and easy. The microwave is not stainless steel, though. It's black. There are a few stainless steel accents on the door. Also, the timer reverts back to the clock while timing, so you have to press the timer button again to check the amount of time remaining. When the time expires, it only beeps once. You need to be nearby or you'll miss it. Still, those weren't dealbreakers for me, so I kept the microwave and am enjoying using it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Pretty good!- May 31, 2020
Price was right - on sale - as it's probably the last of this exact product. Needed a really small microwave for my kitchen and this was perfect! One of the smallest ones on the market. Looks nice on the counter and has all the basic features. Nothing fancy. It's only 700W so only get it if you need a really small microwave for your space. Otherwise get one with 1000W or higher, as it will cook your food quicker than this one does. This works fine though, it just takes a little longer! So far so good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Dimensions are incorrect- May 23, 2020
When you include the pushed out back and door handle this Microwave is 14.5 inches deep. Not 10.31 as listed in the description.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report