Danby 4.3 Cu. Ft. Upright Freezer (DUFM043A2WDD-3)
- 122L (4.3 cu. ft.) capacity stores frozen foods in a space-saving compact design
- Features 3 door shelves and 3 quick freeze shelves to keep items organized and easily accessible
- Conveniently located mechanical thermostat makes it easy to control temperature
- Integrated door handle lends a modern look to the design
- Includes a reversible hinge for left or right-handed opening
- Durable scratch-resistant worktop offers additional storage space
- Manual defrost is easy to maintain
- Smooth-back design for closer wall placement
- Utilizes R600a refrigerant for an environmentally friendly design
- EnergyStar compliant with 260kWh/year consumption rating for lower energy bills
- Dimensions: Width: 60.8cm (23.93"); height: 91.8cm (36.14"); depth: 63.2cm (24.88")
- Power Cord
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works great!- April 29, 2021
Our kitchen refrigerator's freezer was getting overcrowded (we were out of room!), so I began looking at a small, dedicated freezer for certain frozen foods. I wanted something relatively small that wouldn't consume a lot of space, and I liked the aesthetics of the Danby freezer. We ordered it, and had it in just a few days. It arrived on our doorstep, and we brought it in, unboxed it, and had it powered-on in short order. The hardest part of the process was unboxing the freezer. We gave it 24 hours to get to temperature (probably longer than it really needed), and it's been running strong for over a month now. If there were one thing that would make it even better, it would be some internal lighting.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- How to mess up a delivery- April 24, 2021
Details given me in the ordering process were false. The item was shipped several days early, without checking whether we were ready or wanted it early. It was placed on the sidewalk in front of the entrance after dark. I then learned no installation would occur although I had specifically been told (check your recordings) after I directly asked, was told everything would be "set up and running" when delivery was done. My wife and I, (both aged 90s) managed to wrangle the freezer into our entry to prevent it possibly being stolen during the night.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Very happy with the freezer performance- February 24, 2021
After 6 months use the Freezer is working as advertised. It has survived its first fall and winter in the garage without problems. Very little frost on the coils so I’m still a few months from a defrost. As I said in my initial review I gave it 4 stars instead off 5 because I’m unable to reverse the door due to no holes on the left bottom for the screws.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.