Danby 8.5 Cu. Ft. Upright Freezer (DUFM085A4WDD) - White
- 8.5 cubic feet capacity offers great space for storing extra food
- Garage-ready freezer can perform in temperatures from -17 to 43 degrees Celsius (0 to 110 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Door shelving and three quick freeze shelves allow for easy organization and access
- Reversible door hinge matches your preference for left or right-handed opening
- Scratch resistant worktop provides durability and doubles as storage space
- Mechanical thermostat is easy to read, regulate, and monitor
- Manual defrost with drip tray makes maintenance easy
- R600a refrigerant is environmentally friendly
- ENERGY staff qualified with 247kWh/year consumption rating
- Manufacturer offers a 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: width: 23.94"; height: 59.06"; depth: 25.67"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Power Cord
- Owner Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 17 reviewers who responded, 17 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- great upright freezer- August 16, 2020
We moved from a 3.6 cu ft chest freezer to this 8.5 cu ft upright freezer. It has more space than I need and so far is working well. I have not had to defrost as yet but am hoping it is a fairly easy process as there is a drip pan at the bottom. The door shuts tightly which I think is good as it seals properly however you do need 2 hands to open it. With the energy discount, this was a cost-effective deal. It would be nice if they had some kind of adjustable dividers to help with holding smaller items in place on the shelves. All in all, I am happy with the freezer especially since I don't have to go digging for items at the bottom of a chest freezer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- terrible freezer- December 30, 2019
the freezer says it has 3 shelves but they are so much space between each shelf there is no way not to stack in each shelf. so that they tumble out. and the bottom area is no help. very small space. not enough to put anything really. the space between each shelf has empty un-used space that can't be filled.
Not helpful (16)Report
- Great little freezer- September 19, 2020
I’ve only had this freezer for a few weeks but, so far, I love it. It’s efficient, it’s quiet (really quiet — I wish my fridge was this quiet!). The shelves are nicely spaced apart and I like the convenience of storage shelves on the door.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report