Danby Window Air Conditioner with Wireless Connect - 8000 BTU - White
- Window air conditioner with a capacity of 8,000 BTU can cool spaces up to 350 sq. ft.
- Three-speed fan and 4-way directional flow distribute cool air evenly for adjustable comfort
- Wireless connect feature lets you easily operate the unit from anywhere with the included remote control
- Digital display and controls allow let you adjust the settings with ease
- 24-hour timer makes it easy to program the number of hours you want to operate the air conditioner
- Sleep mode automatically increases the temperature to prevent your room from getting too cold at night
- Energy saver switch keeps your fan in an on and off cycle to reduce energy consumption without affecting the cooling function
- Auto restart automatically resumes operation when power is restored after an outage
- Reusable, washable filter saves you the hassle of using disposable filters
- Power Cord
- Window Kit
- Remote Control
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect for our apartment- May 26, 2021
I did my research before purchasing and got everything to work perfectly fine. The vent circulates air throughout the living room and kitchen which is where I needed the air to go! If you purchase this and have trouble with the wifi connect - download the NetHome plus app on the AppStore and follow the steps on there - also to get into AP mode (which you’ll need to connect to the wifi), click the light bulb button on the remote about 6-7 times and that will enable you to pair through the app.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Solid little unit- June 28, 2021
Works very well in a medium sized apartment (735 sq. ft.). Bought one of these to replace the portable unit in our main area (about 600 sq. ft.) and it keeps it cool quite effortlessly. It's be working well for 2 months now. Liked it so much that today we replaced the old window unit in the bedroom with a 2nd one of these. Bought both units on sale and are well worth the sale price. The non-sale price is still fair for the quality of the unit.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Just ok.- May 24, 2021
Ok unit. Louder then I had hoped. Vent is kinda odd. Opens when tuned on & can only adjust to blow up. Can see that breaking at some point!! Can’t get the WIFI/App to work...Been going on a couple frustrating days with that!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report