Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition (Switch)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Base game and integrated DLCs offer more than 30 hours of play time
- Action adventure plunges you into an amazing open world delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad
- Incredible acrobatic feats allow you explore the world like never before
- Customize your experience with unique armour sets, weapons, and Skill Trees
- Game balancing and loot distribution have been reworked and tuned
- Improved graphic render engine delivers higher visual quality
Number of Players
- Game Cartridge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 112 reviewers who responded, 108 would recommend this product.
- Great game, good port- January 16, 2020
I initially played Darksiders 2 on Wii U back around the launch of Wii U. Back then, I thought the game looked great despite having less foliage then the 360 and PS3 versions, I thought it played great, and I thought ran well enough. However, the Wii U version missed most of the DLC. The Switch version has all of the DLC, looks better across the board, and has a much more stable framerate. While the Switch version isn't as good as the remastered version other platforms, it's hands down better then all of the non remastered versions. And, because it's on Switch, you can play it portably which is a big deal for me. I highly recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great port, great as a portable title- March 28, 2020
I use my switch in portable mode 90%+ of the time. There are some games I worry about on the small form factor screen, but Darksiders II works well. This game series is one of my favorites. The game is very narrative driven, with RPG components, a dark theme and art assets based upon the work and design by comic artist Joe Mad. If you’re looking for something that played like Ocarina of Time, or the Soul Reaver series as a narrative driven action RPG with lite leveling and upgrade components, give this series a try. They look great on the Switch and I’m glad to have bought them again and being able to play them on the go.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good port!- October 4, 2019
THQ is doing an awesome job with porting these great titles over. Darksiders 1 for the Switch was a good port, but I'll admit that some of the control were lacking just a little. Mostly the aiming for that matter. However Darksiders 2 is great all the way around. It looks fantastic, it runs very well, the controls feel good and the action and story are pretty solid. Very happy I picked this up. Definitely worth $30, even though it's been out for many years now. If you see it, get it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.