Days Gone (PS4)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
Welcome to the end of the world
- Civilization as we know it has ended, destroyed by a vicious global pandemic that's killed billions and transformed millions of others into mindless, feral creatures called Freakers
- Play as grizzled outlaw biker Deacon St. John, a drifter and bounty hunter who chooses to risk the dangers of life on the road, rather than remain holed up in a "safe" wilderness encampment
Hunt or be hunted
- Enjoy the freedom to explore in a large-scale open-world game set in the mountains and volcanic high desert of the stunning Pacific Northwest
- Fight for survival against individual Freaks, who jump from the shadows, and hordes of Freakers, who roam the highways in massive packs
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2817 reviewers who responded, 2670 would recommend this product.
- Days Gone being a success in its lonely genre- October 29, 2020
Days Gone is a new Zombie game that has really seen no competition since its release and the game definitely does justice for the lack of diversity in its genre. Dying Light and Resident Evil are amazing games but are quite scary in comparison. Dead Island, Dead Nation, Dead Rising, and The Evil Within have all been finished and those franchises will probably never see any sequels or successors. And there are only a few upcoming releases like RE Village and Dying Light 2 which will compete however they are quite a while bit away in terms of release dates. This game definitely fills the gap for a niche group of people who still love this genreYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not great but really good- May 5, 2019
I kinda feel like this game only felt like it wasnt as good because of how hyped and built up everyone made it. To me its a really good game but should be a 49.99 game not 59.99. It has a good story, good sized open world lots of quest/side quest. Building the bike is great. The graphics I feel are more on par with State of Decay 2 than other better graphical games and im on ps4 pro. Ive noticed a few glitches but not many. My biggest con would be the character models are reused alot. The main characters have unique modles but every other character model is reused alot same with there animations. Definitely worth buying and a playthrough though.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Intense, scary, gorgeous and a ton of fun to play- May 3, 2019
Days Gone is an intense experience where as they say in the tagline, the world it out to get you. There's danger seemingly around every corner. The result it that you almost always have a feeling of being on edge, waiting for your next fight or flight situation. This makes the game an absolute blast to play. Different enemies present different challenges and require different strategies to beat. Exploring the gorgeous world of central Oregon is really great too. It's a beefy game as well, and took me about 35 hours just for the main story but I loved it so much that I made sure to do all of the great side content as well. I love this game.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.