De'Longhi Dedica DeLuxe Manual Espresso Machine - Silver
- Narrow 6" design with matte stainless steel finish looks sleek in the kitchen and doesn't hog counter space
- 35oz. removable water tank is easy to refill and reattach, and clearly shows the water level
- 15-bar professional pressure produces café-quality results, while adjustable controls let you make tweaks to match your own personal tastes
- Rapid Cappuccino and Thermoblock heating systems maintain the optimal temperature so you can brew cup after cup without waiting
- Premium Adjustable Frother lets you adjust foam and steam levels to customize your favourite espresso-based drinks
- Automatic Flow Stop feature dispenses just the right amount of espresso for the ideal drink
- Double drip tray is adjustable and removable to fit taller cups
- Water tank and drip tray are dishwasher safe for breezy cleanup
- Espresso Machine
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 161 reviewers who responded, 147 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Hard to program and use- September 23, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] If you are an experienced barista then this device might be easy enough to use and operate, but if you're a family it's very difficult. The main problem was getting it to make hot espresso. When we tried to follow the instructions to increase the temperature we couldn't get it to get any warmer. We tried online help, but that didn't solve the problem either. The programming with flashing lights in sequence is not intuitive and makes programming the system very difficult. I even enlisted my spouse and four friends and we all had the same difficulty. The steamer was fine and easy to operate. It was just getting the espresso brew hot.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Small foot print big flavor.- October 19, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] What I like most about this espresso machine is it’s size. It takes up less than half the space of two other units I’ve had/have. And also doesn’t lack any features. On top on the unit you will find a cup warmer. On the side you have a frother that delivers hot steam and water. Under the filter holder you will find a removable drip tray for use with bigger cups. And something this unite has that my others don’t. Is that the filters in the holder are removable for ease of cleaning. It’s also nice that you can get an optional water filter. All in all this unit is easy to use and compacted. This is now my main espresso machine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simple, quality, space saver- October 13, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The espresso that comes out of this machine is very good. The only thing I need to worry about is making sure I tamp down the coffee grinds enough! I was concerned of the lack of a pressure meter to let me know if I was pulling a good shot, but I found I was able to pull solid shots without the meter. The milk frothing wand is easily accessible and ready to go for espresso macchiatos, cappuccinos, etc. What I enjoy about this espresso machine is it's small counterspace footprint, the quality of the accessories, and the quality of the espresso. Everyone that has seen the machine is impressed by its looks and the quality of the coffee. What more can you want?Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.