De'Longhi La Specialista Semi Automatic Espresso Machine with Frother & Coffee Grinder - Silver
- Exclusive Sensing technology delivers a precise, consistent grind and the perfect dose for each espresso
- Bean sensor ensures that you never run out of beans mid-grind
- Smart tamping system applies just the right pressure for perfect results
- Active temperature control with dual heating systems ensure the best temperature for optimal coffee extraction and milk texturing
- Advanced latte system lets you choose your style of froth: microfoam or rich froth
- 1-second heating system lets you brew your espresso without additional heat up time
- Separate hot water spout makes it easy to brew an authentic Americano and offers hot water for tea without any unwanted residual coffee flavour
- Espresso Machine
- Single/Double Filter Basket
- Milk Pitcher
- Descaling Solution
- Cleaning Brush
- Instruction Manual
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 179 reviewers who responded, 158 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great coffemachine, but quick decay.- June 7, 2020
We have had Krups and Nespresso in the past, Nespresso is not to our liking but Krups provided a great coffe at every press. We wanted something else and a bit more manual and landed on the La Specialista by DeLonghi. Great taste and wonderful to work with, looks great in the kitchen, but over time (1month) we experienced two negatives: It overdoses when grinding: The lowest single setting will fill your portafiler up to the top. The grinder stopped grinding fine and I now have bigger pieces of coffe in the portafilter. It didn't do this in the beginning so this makes me wonder if the grinder only survives a month or if this is a product defect. Anyway, an expensive product for a bad grind.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Looking Macine with Fool-proof Tamper System- May 29, 2020
Most people who are considering this unit are most likely also looking at the equivalent Breville Barista Express too. It's your preference since both are great machines. I personally decided to go with this Delonghi because of the easy-to-use tamper system. You just pull down the lever for an even tamper every time. Also, it's useful to have the hot water dispenser next to the espresso spout so you don't have to move your cup for hot water to fill your cup for Americanos. Again, it's just a personal preference, but the Delonghi just looked better in person compared to the Breville too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Water leak- December 18, 2019
Only after owning for 8 days the unit started leaking water to the try table and flooded my countertop and kitchen floor. This happened randomly at night when the unit was in the standby mode. I called up De Longhi to help me troubleshoot. The costumer service representative asked me to upload a video of water leaking which I did. She promised to call me back right after I upload the videos. Yet to hear back!! After the second leak happened I searched the internet for similar issues. This apparently is a known issue plaguing a number of owners. I decided to return the machine instead of dealing with poor reliability of this product. Make sure before you buy it you are okay to send this a few times for repairs.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.