De'Longhi Pinguino Wi-Fi 3-in-1 Portable Air Conditioner - 14000 BTU - Black - Only at Best Buy
- 3-in-1 unit cools, dehumidifies, and circulates air with a fan to create a comfortable environment in any room
- Custom Comfort Motorized airflow control allows air to be directed higher or lower to meet your specific needs
- Cools rooms up to 700 square feet, and castor wheels and integrated handles make it easy to transport from room to room
- Concentrates cooling power only in the room the unit is in to save energy and money cooling the entire house
- De'Longhi Pinguino app lets you control and monitor the unit from anywhere via your smartphone or tablet
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility let you control the unit at home with voice commands
- BioSilver Filter helps prevent mould and mildew growth on the filter to reduce odours
- No-drip technology recycles condensation within the unit, helping to prevent leaks and drips
- Window Kit
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Quiet, cool, but not smart- June 2, 2019
So happy to have bought this because it is great at cooling down my super hot apartment, which is around 900 square feet. At first, had trouble connecting to wi-fi because there are 2 apps for Pinguino in the app store and I got the wrong one the first time... I bought this unit because I'm blind and wheelchair bound, so really wanted to be able to use Alexa to control the AC, but cannot figure out how to get Alexa to connect to it. Have tried googling and getting sighted persons help to read the manual, but no luck... :( For a sighted person with no other disabilities, I would recommend this unit.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Don't buy this as a primary AC!- May 28, 2020
I purchased this AC a couple days ago from Best Buy at Bay/Dundas in Toronto a couple of days ago based off of the product description and reviews, I thought it was a great option for an AC as it cools 700 sq ft. I was wrong. The unit has been running for 2 days straight at 18 degrees (lowest setting) and my living room (which is less than 700 sq ft) is still extremely humid and warm. I'm currently sticking to my leather chair while typing this and the AC is on full blast. I contacted the manufacturer to see if this was maybe a flaw in the AC, however they told me this exactly: "This unit is not meant to be a primary source for AC. It's supposed to be used in conjunction with central air or an additional AC to keep energy consumption low"... So what is the point of selling this, and why is Best Buy promoting it as a Portable Air Conditioner at 14000 BTU if it doesn't actually cool a room? Sadly, my partner through out the box, but I'm really hoping that we will be able to return this unit as soon as possible.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Good unit but cord and pipe way to short- May 23, 2020
This portable unit is good it cools down I can personally put up with the noise it makes I don't think it's that bad but when it comes to the power cord or the exhaust tube they are way to short it is a pain to install on a window that is at least 3 feet up from the ground. I watched a guy on youtube install it through his window screen and I did the same because when you have casement windows which is 50% of the houses you cannot just shove it in the window and close the window on it and everything else is open on top. Your are cooling the exterior. It's not to bright to suggest such installation and the 3 stars also applies to the fact that these ac are NOT made for casement windowsNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report