Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise (Switch)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Both a prequel and sequel to Deadly Premonition, this open-world horror game puts you in the role of FBI Special Agent York
- Take on a historic investigation to solve a murder mystery in the town of Le Carre
- Travel through the open world by foot or by skateboard
- Customise your character and upgrade your skateboard to land difficult tricks and improve your speed
- Mini-games such as Bowling, Bayou Ride, Skateboard Challenge, and more provide added challenges and entertainment
Number of Players
- Game Pack
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 55 reviewers who responded, 46 would recommend this product.
- If you liked DP1, this is more of the same- January 22, 2021
This is not a triple A game. The fun in this game lies in how offbeat and weird it is and it's incredibly charming. The first one is heavily inspired by Twin Peaks and this one is just more of them same (which is a very good thing). The map/game world is smaller than in the first. The first game's map was big and empty, while this one is smaller but more full. The framerate is very low. It was worse before but it's been patched, but it's still not that great. You're not playing this game because of the graphics or snazzy tech specs. If you liked the first Deadly Premonition despite its technical shortcomings, you'll probably enjoy this game too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So bad it’s good!- May 27, 2021
Let’s get all of the cons out of the way first. Horrible frame rate, glitches, controls, graphics and voice acting. Now the pros, all of it seems to coalesce into a perfect storm of B movie tropes that make it interesting. From the moment you begin playing you’re waiting to see what is going to happen next. Just when you think it can’t get worse, the game surprises you with a 50/50 chance of actually being worse or being so much better. My entire experience has been a gamble and overall I’d say the game is worthy of being on the shelf as a novelty.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Okay, but misses the mark- November 27, 2020
No where near as good as the first. This is a game that tries too hard to recreate the quirkiness and weirdness of the first one, and just comes up short. The characters are not as interesting, and the story drags too much. They also rely on tasks being carried out at specific times, thus dragging out the game to make it longer than it really is. It isn't a bad game, and I would recommend it to those that loved the first one, but don't go into it expecting it to be as good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.