Death Stranding (PS4)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- From legendary game creator Hideo Kojima comes an all new, genre defining experience for the PlayStation 4
- Besieged by death's tide at every turn, Sam Bridges must brave a world utterly transformed by the Death Stranding
- Carrying the stranded remnants of the future in his hands, Sam embarks on a journey to reunite the shattered world one step at a time
- What is the mystery of the Death Stranding? What will Sam discover on the road ahead? A genre defining gameplay experience holds these answers and more…
- Starring Norman Reedus, Mads Mikkelsen, Léa Seydoux and Lindsay Wagner
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1484 reviewers who responded, 1319 would recommend this product.
- Formatted DVD used with Playstation 4 inside case- January 25, 2020
This is a hard thin plastic case that folds on its end to protects the DVD encased within it. The DVD disc contains organized information stored in a specific order that allows it to only be interpreted by a Sony Playstation series 4 gaming system. The information on the disc has been compiled by a physically and mentally stressed team of humans who compile information in the form of data read by computers. These human workers follow the direction of an artistic leader who orders them to write the data in a specific order. These humans are paid very little in comparison to the owners of the intellectual property. This is the way the world works.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I honestly didn't finish it- March 6, 2020
Beautiful Graphics. Pretty good voice acting. But lord, is it just dull at times. The story can be interesting and at least it's unique, but the gameplay is just a chore. This might not be a fair rating, as I never ending up beating the game. This being because of other games coming out that took priority. That being said, if a game doesn't take priority over others, doesn't that assess the quality of it? If the game was really THAT good, I shouldn't have been able to put it down! I think I played about 65% of the story. Eventually, I'll go back and replay the entire thing, I'm sure. If you can get it cheap, it's worth it. Full price? Hard pass.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Bizarre Hiking Simulator.- November 15, 2019
Death Stranding is one the most bizarre and unconventional games I've ever played. The meat of the gameplay for Death Stranding is getting from point A to point B. Delivering a variety of packages that vary in weight and size. The list of tools you start of with is pretty basic but slowly expands as you get more and more useful equipment and expanding to new locations unlocks buildings that other players or yourself had built. Most of the enemies in the game are ones you need to avoid at all costs, combat in Death Stranding is greatly discouraged. Overall I really enjoyed my time with Death Stranding but some people might not like it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.