Defender Guard 2K Resolution Indoor/Outdoor Security Surveillance Wi-Fi. Plug-In Power. IP Camera with Remote Mobile Viewing and No Monthly Fees (2 pack)
- Wired standalone IP camera provides 24X7 home security and peace of mindClearVu 4MP camera with 2K resolution and 16x zooming capabilities provide crystal-clear footage
- CMOS image sensor with 2688 x 1520 video resolution records high-resolution footage at 30 frames per second
- 123-degree wide viewing angle captures an expansive area and provides a full-range view
- Infrared Cut Filter (ICF) seamlessly adjusts to night vision and captures footage up to 100' away
- Motion detection feature with Advanced Activity Regions allows you to select the areas you want to receive motion alerts, preventing unwanted alarms like tree swayings or cars passing through
- Defender Guard app sends instant alerts to your smart device when your camera detects a person or senses activity
- Indoor/outdoor design with -30°C to 60°C operating temperature range allows your camera to be installed inside your home, office as well as at front gate or backyard
- Weather-resistant IP67 rating protects your camera from elements of nature, so that it can keep recording even in inclement weather
- Integrated microphone records the voices and sounds along with the footage
- Compatible with Android and Apple smartphones for easy transfer of videos and hassle-free monitoring when away from home
- Plug and Play
- 2x Cameras
- 2x 25 ft Extension Cords, Quick Start Guide, 2x Mounting Hardware, 2x 16GB Micro SD Cards, 2x Power Cables
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 261 reviewers who responded, 241 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works great- September 30, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Defender Guard security camera was just what I was looking for to help with my homes security. The set up was quick and easy and it connected with my wifi router without a problem. The picture is clear and the night vision and audio are added bonuses. There are no monthly fees so there is no added expense after you purchase. There is only a 10ft electrical cord so you do need an outlet close to where you are positioning it. Overall it is a great unit.
- Great quality.- October 15, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This system was very easy to setup and use. The instructions are straight forward which made unboxing to full running take only minutes. The wireless connection is definitely a big plus as it make it easy to test different mounting areas and angles so you can make sure the important areas are well covered. I installed this camera to protect my front door. The mobile app installs easily on my Android phone and seems to work well for remote viewing. This is definitely high quality surveillance camera and with excellent picture. Cant wait to install another for the back of my house.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This camera is awesome!- September 19, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have been using this camera for almost a week now. I installed it outside overlooking my driveway. The installation was very easy. Linking it to my router was so simple and fast. The app to view the camera footage is user friendly. The whole process from in boxing, mounting, linking with my network and viewing my first live feed from my phone took 20 minutes. The picture quality is better than all of the other video cameras I have in my house. The resolution is way better than what I expected . The night vision lights up my driveway without alerting anyone to the camera. I highly recommend this product. I am enjoying it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing picture quality- September 15, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] It was really easy to install the camera (I placed it on the corner of our roof). No problems at all downloading and installing the app (make sure you have it on 2G because this doesn’t support 5G). This camera has excellent picture quality both day and night. It picks up audio really good too from quite a distance. The only thing that I was disappointed in was the sensitivity of it. I have it set to 5 (the highest) and although it recorded video and audio, it didn’t detect or record anybody walking but did record audio and cars driving by. I went outside to test it by walking in the area it’s set up to record but didn’t show my movements so that’s a reason why I knocked off a star. You can see for yourself the quality of the pics I took with it, which are amazing so despite that one little flaw, I’m overall pleased with this camera. I like the fact that it can be set to record any motion detected as opposed to continuous recording. This camera also has a built in memory card which, when full, records over and over. It’s waterproof (except the power supply). This is something I’d purchase again and recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great resolution camera- October 7, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is one of the best quality 4mp 2k resolution wifi security cameras I have seen on the market, in my opinion. I am quite pleased with the ease of installation and functionality of the camera. The camera includes a detachable mounting base, and 25ft of extension cable which is good for positioning. I love that there is good quality night vision and you can view up to 100ft. There's a microphone, it's weather resistant which is always good. It also comes with a 16GB SD card to get you started. You'll have to download the Defender Guard app to set up, manage all recordings. The app is easy to maneuver through and is quite helpful. You can even share and save footage. Overall the resolution is excellent, great quality, affordable security camera and recommend.
- British Columbia (Remote)
- Alberta (Remote)
- Saskatchewan (Remote)
- Manitoba (Remote)
- Ontario (Remote)
- Quebec (Remote)
- New Brunswick (Remote)
- Nova Scotia (Remote)
- Prince Edward Island (Remote)
- Newfoundland and Labrador (Remote)
- Northwest Territories
|Defender||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Smart Audio & Video||30 Days||0%||15%|
|Smart Security & Access||30 Days||0%||15%|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you received your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 Business Days.