Definitive Technology BP-9060 300-Watt 3-Way Tower Speaker - Single - Piano Gloss Black
- 300 watts of power deliver deep, powerful, and room-filling sound, making this tower speaker a hair-raising addition to your home theatre setup
- Three-way speaker cone design, high-performance drivers, and aluminum dome tweeters combine to produce nimble and nuanced audio
- 10-inch integrated subwoofer produces resounding bass to bring immense depth to action scenes and music
- Forward-focused bipolar array expands your room's entire soundstage, while Intelligent Bass Control lets you hear and feel every note
- Minimalist and modern design aesthetic allows the speaker to slide unobtrusively in alongside any décor
- Compatible with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, so you can explore, enjoy, and experiment with truly multi-dimensional sound
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
- Aluminum Stabilizer Base
- 4 x Phillips Head Screws
- 4 x Screw Locks for Spikes/Glides
- 4 x Hard Floor Glides
- 4 x Carpet Spikes
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 161 reviewers who responded, 156 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Speaker; Quality Sound- September 23, 2019
We’ve had these speakers for a couple of weeks now and we absolutely love them and the sound they give! The only reason I didn’t give a full five stars was due to one of the speakers had a bad amp. Definitive Technology’s customer service was great, they addressed the issue with the speaker quickly and sent a replacement part within a week. But because we’ve had to replace the amp so early on in ownership is a concern. As far as sound quality: that would receive five stars! We have high cathedral ceilings which provides quite the echo, with these speakers we’ve noticed less echo and a more crisp clean sound. I would absolutely recommend these speakers to anyone!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buy these- May 14, 2021
Went in thinking I wanted bookshelf speakers and a sub to replace an aging 7.1 system.after hours of listening I was shown the Definitive Tech BP-9040 towers. Iv’e had them 3 weeks now and love the sound. I didn’t think the powered 8’s would be capable,thought I needed bigger,Iwas wrong, these are terrific towers. Spotify high audio sounds as if you were in the studio during the recording. I love the low sub sonic bass in contemporary music ,however Trad Jazz sparkles like you have never heard before. I am running a Marantz SR 5013, added a center channel &and surrounds for 5.1 . Do not miss the 7.1 at all.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Home theater speakers- August 24, 2020
I like Def Tech speakers, so I will be out front with that. I bought these to pair with my Def Tech Mythos two side speakers and CS-8060 center channel speaker. I repurposed the Mythos two speakers as surround speakers and installed the BP-9060 towers in the front and I couldn't be happier. My speaker system is paired with a Sony STR-dn1080 receiver. While it does an very good job processing everything, it(at least my receiver) is a little glitchy. When the receiver isn't glitching, the speakers are fantastic. I would recommend to anyone thinking about buying a home theater setup in the future.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.