Definitive Technology CS-9060 300W Centre Channel Speaker - Piano Gloss Black
- 300 watts of power deliver deep, powerful, and room-filling sound, making this centre channel speaker a hair-raising addition to your home theatre setup
- Three-way speaker cone design, aluminum dome tweeters, high-performance drivers, and an integrated 8" powered subwoofer combine to produce nimble and nuanced audio with immense clarity and detail
- Intelligent Bass Control feature allows you to hear and feel every note
- Minimalist and modern design aesthetic allows this speaker to slide in unobtrusively alongside any décor
- Compatible with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X so you can explore, enjoy, and experiment with truly multi-dimensional sound
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
- Power Cord
- Owners Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 129 reviewers who responded, 127 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Great bass but 9040 is better value- May 25, 2020
I initially got this to try to replace a normal subwoofer. Immediately, I was blowing this out since it kept shutting off. So that plan didn't turn out. In terms of bass, I was again blowing it out when it was paired with a Supercube 2000. I then realized I didn't read the instructions and connected the LFE cable. Once I disconnected that cable, I no longer blew it out. For vocals, it is an excellent center speaker. However, I compared it right next to the CS9040. While this could output a little more bass, I just couldn't justify the price increase. Still, it is a great unit and it pairs nicely with the DI 8R ceiling speakers and the Supercube 2000.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unreal- April 7, 2017
Didn't realize how big a gap my center channel was until I bought this. Worth stepping up a model for the powered woofer. Fuller sound than I imagined possible from my home system. Paired these with 9040 towers and 9080 surrounds and a supercube for a great setup that complement each other. Amazed at how much I had to reduce levels on my receiver due to the big increase in output over my old setup. If you want a center that can give you good performance and dialogue you can actually hear this is it. Takes a fair amount of space, but looks great on my console with the 78 curved tv above it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was Blown Away!- September 22, 2020
It was time for me to upgrade my surround sound speakers. Dont want to spend a lot of money but I want a good, clear and quality Center speaker, with a good amount of bass, since this is where the sound will be coming from while watching movies. This definitely surprised me. When I went to BB Magnolia, they have it on display and tried it. It was music to my ears. The bass was there. I can hear the clear voices and different sounds. This center speaker is heavy. It has a subwoofer built it. You wont be disappointed when you buy this speaker.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.