Definitive Technology CS-9060 300W Centre Channel Speaker - Piano Gloss Black
- 300 watts of power deliver deep, powerful, and room-filling sound, making this centre channel speaker a hair-raising addition to your home theatre setup
- Three-way speaker cone design, aluminum dome tweeters, high-performance drivers, and an integrated 8" powered subwoofer combine to produce nimble and nuanced audio with immense clarity and detail
- Intelligent Bass Control feature allows you to hear and feel every note
- Minimalist and modern design aesthetic allows this speaker to slide in unobtrusively alongside any décor
- Compatible with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X so you can explore, enjoy, and experiment with truly multi-dimensional sound
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
- Power Cord
- Owners Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 144 reviewers who responded, 142 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great bass but 9040 is better value- May 25, 2020
I initially got this to try to replace a normal subwoofer. Immediately, I was blowing this out since it kept shutting off. So that plan didn't turn out. In terms of bass, I was again blowing it out when it was paired with a Supercube 2000. I then realized I didn't read the instructions and connected the LFE cable. Once I disconnected that cable, I no longer blew it out. For vocals, it is an excellent center speaker. However, I compared it right next to the CS9040. While this could output a little more bass, I just couldn't justify the price increase. Still, it is a great unit and it pairs nicely with the DI 8R ceiling speakers and the Supercube 2000.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unreal- April 7, 2017
Didn't realize how big a gap my center channel was until I bought this. Worth stepping up a model for the powered woofer. Fuller sound than I imagined possible from my home system. Paired these with 9040 towers and 9080 surrounds and a supercube for a great setup that complement each other. Amazed at how much I had to reduce levels on my receiver due to the big increase in output over my old setup. If you want a center that can give you good performance and dialogue you can actually hear this is it. Takes a fair amount of space, but looks great on my console with the 78 curved tv above it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was Blown Away!- September 22, 2020
It was time for me to upgrade my surround sound speakers. Dont want to spend a lot of money but I want a good, clear and quality Center speaker, with a good amount of bass, since this is where the sound will be coming from while watching movies. This definitely surprised me. When I went to BB Magnolia, they have it on display and tried it. It was music to my ears. The bass was there. I can hear the clear voices and different sounds. This center speaker is heavy. It has a subwoofer built it. You wont be disappointed when you buy this speaker.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.