Definitive Technology SR-9040 150W 2-Way Bipolar Surround Speaker - Black
- 150 watts of power propel immersive and room-filling sound, making this speaker an ideal addition to any home theatre setup
- Two-way speaker cone design allows for delivery of both high and low frequency ranges simultaneously
- Bipolar speaker dispersion pattern offers a wider, more enveloping surround sound experience
- HD sound quality ensures you'll hear every detail for total immersion
- Minimalist design allows the speaker to fit seamlessly alongside any décor
- Compatible with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
- Power Cord
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 100 reviewers who responded, 97 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Would recommend- February 3, 2018
I’ve had these speakers for a month now and one thing I have noticed is they are not loud or overpowering but fill in the surround nicely like they are not there. My old set of surrounds were cheap and you could here them like you had a speaker beside you in a bad way. These fill in the sound seemlessly if that makes sense. The sound is natural and now when walking around and playing music you do not need to be sitting the couch to hear quality surround.thought I would like them being louder but I love the way they are. The sound is amazing like you are in the scene not just hearing it. Would highly recommend these speakers!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sound- January 14, 2021
It's hard to give these a fair rating because we ended up having to return them due to the home theater pre-wired set-up. These are directional outward on a parallel basis that only mount flush on the wall. We need tilting / wall-mounted speakers so they wouldn't work. However, we did listen to them and they sounded great! If you're looking for an option to place level with your seating or flush on a wall these are the ones.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Installed two of these as surrounds- September 25, 2020
They are in my family room and are small enough to not be noticed yet the sound is great. I especially like the dipole radiation of the sound. I would have liked to have gone to the larger of this series but the areas that the speakers were going into was not wide enough yet after I installed these I was amazed at how big the sound was. Highly recommended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.