Dell 23.6" FHD 75Hz 1ms GTG TN LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (SE2417HGX) - Piano Black/Silver
- 23.6'' full HD LED panel with 1080p resolution provides crystal-clear images with stunning details
- 1ms response time prevents blurring, ghosting, and streaking while watching movies or playing games
- TN display and Free-Sync technology with 75Hz refresh rate deliver smooth, blur-free on-screen action sequences
- Reduced deviation in transition time ensures a smooth and seamless movie-watching or gaming experience
- Built-in dual HDMI connectivity ports let you seamlessly switch between work and play while keeping your laptop and console always plugged in
- 2 x HDMI 1.4 ports let you effortlessly connect with your peripheral devices
- Power Cord
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 114 reviewers who responded, 93 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not IPS- April 18, 2020
As stated on the Dell website, the se2417hgx is a TN display, not IPS. Also, this is not wall-mountable, as it clearly does not have a VESA mounting pattern on the back Please fix these blatantly false product titles and descriptions.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (12)Report
- Colours very whitewashed.- September 6, 2020
It seems to always be over exposed. Lots of white in the screen. It’s cheap. Depends on why you need it. I have it as a secondary monitor for streaming.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Next time, I'll pass- February 29, 2020
Not a fan of this now that I've had it. Simply, the color isn't vibrant. I bought it to replace an older Dell that had started to fade. And what better way to spend my rewards on a new Dell computer than a new Dell monitor. I've tried everything I can to get a little depth of color in the screen and it's not happening. Compared to a 3-year old monitor from someone else, it's washed out, flat, and not vibrant. The software that Dell offers doesn't do anything to help. If it's not changing the RGB or brightness/contrast, there's not much you can do Wouldn't buy this again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.