Dell 27" 1440p WQHD 165Hz 1ms GTG IPS LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (S2721DGF) - Grey
- 27-inch WQHD monitor featuring a native resolution of 2560 x 1440 and a 16:9 aspect ratio showcases your content in rich, clear detail
- Rapid 1ms GTG response time and blazing-fast 165Hz refresh rate make fast-paced action sequences appear buttery-smooth for enhanced gameplay
- NVIDA G-SYNC support and AMD FreeSync Premium Pro technology offer optimal screen fluidity by synchronizing your GPU's refresh rate with the monitor to keep you on pace during intense sessions
- Three-sided ultra-thin bezels keep you engaged with your movies and games without any distraction
- VESA DiplayHDR 400 technology with 400cd/m2 brightness and 1,000:1 contrast ratio offers remarkable picture clarity with precise details
- 98% DCI-P3 colour gamut can efficiently reproduce up to 1.07 billion colours and hues on the screen
- IPS panel supports a wide viewing angle of up to 178/178 degrees to give you plenty of room to move without sacrificing your view
- Convenient joystick and shortcut buttons at the back allow you to customize and navigate through menu options with ease
- Three user-defined profiles with Timer, FPS Counter, and Dark Stabilizer allow you to adjust the display settings to best suit your gameplay
- Rear vents efficiently dissipate heat to keep the monitor's components cool during continuous operation
- Slim and sleek stand with a tapered profile featuring height, swivel, tilt, and pivot adjustments makes it easy to find a convenient viewing angle
- Supports optional wall installation with compatible VESA 100mm x 100mm wall mounts (sold separately)
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
- Vesa Cover
- Quick Set Up Guide
- Regulation Informtation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 167 reviewers who responded, 158 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Just about perfect- October 10, 2020
I got this after returning my LG 83a monitor. It had a terrible potato size dirty grayish spot right in the middle of the monitor. I got this two months later when it was on sale for 365. This monitor is well built and very study. The stand is pretty heavy. Mine is just about perfect. There's no light bleed, no dirty screen, no dead pixel, contrast is not bad either. The blue led in the back is a nice touch, although you can't change the color. Btw, this monitor use the same panel as the LG850. There's a monitor app that you can install to change the contrast and brightness on the pc. It's much easier to do that than using the control on the back of the monitor.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible work and gaming monitor- November 11, 2020
I had debated going ultra wide or large dual monitors. I ended up going dual as I use them for work as well and it is more functional to dock windows in separate screens. For home use I use them principally for gaming. Colors are bright and vivid and response times are so fast I cannot notice any issues. The controls on back are placed a little cumbersome but once you get your monitor adjusted you won't a have an issue. The monitor is G-Sync and FreeSync compatible which will optimize your gaming experience. I ran a game simultaneously on another high end Dell monitor that is not IPS or HDR and while it still looked good on the other monitor it was dramatically better on this monitor.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Monitor, No compromises- November 27, 2020
This is the absolute best gaming and general use monitor. With an IPS-Panel,165hz refresh rate and 1 ms response time it leaves nothing on the table. The picture quality going from a 1080p TN panel to a 1440p IPS is absolutely stunning, made with slim bezels and an optimal 27" display this really is the best money can buy you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report