Dell 27" 1440p WQHD 165Hz 1ms GTG IPS LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (S2721DGF) - Grey
Available to ship
- 27-inch WQHD monitor featuring a native resolution of 2560 x 1440 and a 16:9 aspect ratio showcases your content in rich, clear detail
- Rapid 1ms GTG response time and blazing-fast 165Hz refresh rate make fast-paced action sequences appear buttery-smooth for enhanced gameplay
- NVIDA G-SYNC support and AMD FreeSync Premium Pro technology offer optimal screen fluidity by synchronizing your GPU's refresh rate with the monitor to keep you on pace during intense sessions
- Three-sided ultra-thin bezels keep you engaged with your movies and games without any distraction
- VESA DiplayHDR 400 technology with 400cd/m2 brightness and 1,000:1 contrast ratio offers remarkable picture clarity with precise details
- 98% DCI-P3 colour gamut can efficiently reproduce up to 1.07 billion colours and hues on the screen
- IPS panel supports a wide viewing angle of up to 178/178 degrees to give you plenty of room to move without sacrificing your view
- Convenient joystick and shortcut buttons at the back allow you to customize and navigate through menu options with ease
- Three user-defined profiles with Timer, FPS Counter, and Dark Stabilizer allow you to adjust the display settings to best suit your gameplay
- Rear vents efficiently dissipate heat to keep the monitor's components cool during continuous operation
- Slim and sleek stand with a tapered profile featuring height, swivel, tilt, and pivot adjustments makes it easy to find a convenient viewing angle
- Supports optional wall installation with compatible VESA 100mm x 100mm wall mounts (sold separately)
- Monitor Panel
- Stand Riser
- Stand Base
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
- DisplayPort Cable
- USB 3.0 Upstream Cable
- Quick Setup Guide
- Safety Information
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 794 reviewers who responded, 751 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- amazing monitor but CONTRAST RATIO....- November 18, 2021
This monitor is an absolutely amazing monitor. Amazing colours, great size, lots of settings to adjust. ONE MASSIVE PROBLEM THO is the contrast ratio. I seriously wish someone warned me about this before buying the monitor. I didn't think it would be a big deal but I just cannot look past it. It's really hard to see any detail in dark scenes, and makes playing at night in games not enjoyable. On top of this there is a glow problem because of this low contrast ratio. Any other situation other than dark lighting is insanely good tho. If really good picture quality in dark lighting conditions is your concern, I highly recommend a different monitor.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Good value- March 24, 2021
Its an outstanding monitor and I love it. Great picture for movies and outstanding performance for games. USB hub on it makes it a nice feature for those of us who need all those USB connections we can get. The price is fair for all the features it has, compared to the other competitors options, let alone the build quality for the same specifications. Its built solid and truly shows that Dell knows how to please its market and outbeat the competition. I'm sure this monitor will last as long as it is treated well. I've always heard those stories of Dell monitors lasting forever and I can see how they say that. I would absolutely recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great monitor, great colors but needs some tweakin- January 29, 2021
I swapped to this from the Asus 280hz ips panel because the Asus had some screen issues, and was never in stock for an exchange. The dell is a very welcomed upgrade though. Gameplay at 1440p is much crisper, and I can still easily get around 200 fps with a GTX 1080 in the games I play. The color calibration out of the box was not great though, making whites look yellow, and dark spots very difficult to see. However after some color corrections everything looks perfect. The vesa mounting is great, and the USB hub is nice because I can plug the wireless adapter from my mouse directly into it, so the mouse is closer to the receiver.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Huge upgrade from 1080p 24'' monitor- May 26, 2021
I bought a different 1440p, 144hz, 27'' LG monitor from amazon for $380. It was a huge difference going from 1080p 24'' to this. I've had to go back to 1080p due to certain reasons and I just couldn't stop feeling how small the monitor felt. This Dell monitor went on a sale for only $380 and i had few Bestbuy coupons laying around for extra discount so it was a huge deal. It's better than other 1440p monitor i had and even higher refresh rate. Love the blue rgb on the back although you can't control color or any effect. You can definitely feel this is a quality monitor. Definitely would recommend once this goes on sale again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Gaming monitor- March 19, 2021
I absolutely love this monitor the refresh rate is amazing the colors are OK out of the box! I can’t dress could be a little bit better the blacks aren’t as inky as some other monitors like the MSI mag 27QD but I like that you can adjust the settings to your liking like saturation hue contrast while you cannot on other monitors like the MSI mag 27QD I have my I buy power gaming PC, Xbox one S, and my DIRECTV mini Genie all hooked up to this manager and they all look great one thing I wish they would have in these monitors are speakers. One other thing is I love the response time on this monitor super quick and fastYes, I would recommend this to a friend.