Dell 27" FHD 75Hz 4ms GTG IPS LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (S2721NX) - Black
- 27" LED edge light display with full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution,16:9 aspect ratio, and 3-sided ultra-thin bezels presents your games and movies in crisp, vivid detail
- 4ms grey-to-grey (GTG) response time and 75Hz refresh rate offer ultra-smooth, responsive action without any input lag or screen blur
- AMD FreeSync technology synchronizes the framerate of your AMD graphics card and monitor's refresh rate to minimize image tearing and stuttering for an immersive gaming experience
- 1,000:1 contrast ratio, 300cd/m2 brightness, and 72% NTSC CIE1931 colour gamut deliver brilliant visuals with precise colour and image details
- IPS panel technology features a wide viewing angle of 178/178 degrees to provide consistent picture quality from any perspective
- TÜV-certified monitor with ComfortView technology minimizes screen flickering and harmful blue light emissions to reduce eye fatigue during extended hours of gameplay
- Dell EasyArrange feature lets you easily organize the screen space with multiple applications and windows for effortless multitasking
- Dual HDMI 1.4 ports allow you to connect two input sources, so you can easily switch between your CPU and gaming console whenever you like
- One audio line output makes it easy to connect your speakers or headphones
- Modern, elegant design with subtle textured pattern at the rear brings a unique look that seamlessly blends into your gaming setup
- Compatible with VESA 100mm x 100mm wall mounts (sold separately) for optional wall installation
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
- Vesa Cover
- Quick Set Up Guide
- Regulation Informtation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 135 reviewers who responded, 130 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Excellent PC monitor...- January 16, 2021
This monitor maintains a pleasing viewing experience—e.g., negligible eye strain and prominent overall design. It further exemplifies the Dell reputation of excellent PC monitors. I would highly recommend this monitor to anyone. (Keep up the exemplary work Dell.)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good Entry Level Gaming Monitor- November 6, 2020
This 27" gaming monitor from Dell is a pretty good starter gaming pc option, but leaves a lot to be desired for the gaming enthusiasts. The size and overall design with the thin bezels is nice. The monitor can tilt forward and back for better viewing angles. It features two hdmi ports and a headphone jack which is nice for someone who wants it to use for a console as well as a pc. The 75 hz refresh rate and 4 ms response time is good, but it would be nice to see 120 or 144 hz with 1 ms timing. The IPS display has great viewing angles and is bright and vibrant, with good contrast. Overall this is a pretty good monitor to get you started. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dell S2721NX- December 27, 2020
Absolutely perfect vibrant picture quality while watching video with no visual pixilation in documents. The colour is amazing with no noticeable difference in 4K or 1080p. Very easy to set up and no need to adjust presets. Plugged in and everything worked perfectly including the 75hz automatically switching from 60hz. Connected Shaw BlueCurve to HDMI-2 and Desktop to HDMI-1 and the picture quality is better than my 32” Sony 1080p TV. I returned the unopened SE2719HR for the newer S2721NX because of Versa and the 2 HDMI inputs. Best Buy price matched Dell Canada’s 200 which was 50 less.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report