Dell 27" FHD 75Hz 8ms GTG IPS LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (SE2719HR) - Piano Black/Silver
- 27'' LED display with full HD 1080p resolution, and 16:9 ratio delivers solid gaming or movie experience
- 8ms response time offers smooth, fast transitions and blur-free images on screen
- AMD Radeon FreeSync technology with 75Hz refresh rate lets you enjoy tear-free gaming experience
- 300 cd/m2 brightness rating produces crisper whites for overall sharper visuals
- 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles let you experience consistent images from multiple vantage points
- In-plane switching technology keeps colours consistent and accurate
- Thin bezel, small, durable stand, and built-in power supply reduce desk clutter
- Easy tilting allows you to set the ideal viewing angle
- VGA and HDMI 1.4 outputs allow seamless connectivity between the monitor and your console or PC
- Power Cord
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1715 reviewers who responded, 1611 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Won't buy anything Dell again!- January 9, 2021
What a waste of time and taking it back uhg. This cheep monitor is cheep for a reason it can not achieve black! Which makes everything look washed out. Horrible don't waste your time. I'd also bought an expensive dell laptop for my mom. It ended up being a 4 month nightmare of crashed everyday, the mother board was replaced, still crashes then the head phone jack would not not recognize the head phones, then the back lit keyboard went out. The Premium warranty too us on a 4 month journey of techs from India trying to fix it from India. They finally issued a refund after pleading and I got that 2 weeks later. Don't buy Dell horrible stuff.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Bargain Beauty- March 18, 2020
Beautiful monitor, love the really thin bezels, my first monitor like this. I bought this monitor because when I purchased a new machine, cpu, the older monitor I had with my older machine would not work right, so to keep the cost down, after buying a new machine, I thought this monitor would do for awhile. Since it was such a bargain, I thought maybe it would'nt be that great, but very fortunate for me, it really is a very nice monitor. Hooked up with one HDMI, which comes with, it took honestly, seconds to connect. Refresh is great, had it for about 2 weeks now and have played alot of games on it. So lucky to find such a gem, at such a priceYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great value- March 30, 2020
First thing, I thought the value for the price was excellent. I like the matt screen because there is less glare from light hitting it. My old screen had a glossy finish and when the evening sun came through the window and hit the monitor, it was hard to see. Not any more. Two things I wish it had but doesn't, are usb ports and speakers. I had to hook up external speakers and move my wireless mouse port to the tower and take up a port there. I like the size and was limited to how large I could go in my space and this fits perfectly and allows me to split my screen while doing homework. Overall I am very satisfied with this purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.