Dell 31.5" 1440p QHD 165Hz 4ms GTG Curved VA LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (S3220DGF) - Ascent Grey
- 31.5" QHD 1800R curved monitor with 2560 x 1440 native resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio lets you fully appreciate the impressive visuals of graphically rich games and videos
- 4ms response time and 165Hz refresh rate via DisplayPort (144Hz via HDMI) minimise lag and blur for smooth gaming
- 3000:1 contrast ratio, 400 cd/m2 brightness, and 92.4% DCI-P3 colour gamut with 1.07 billion colours deliver brilliant and vivid visuals with amazing depth
- AMD Radeon FreeSync 2 HDR offers a tear-free, low latency gaming experience
- Anti-glare panel maintains perfect visuals up to 178-degree viewing angle
- Swivel, height, and tilt adjustable design for comfortable viewing
- Two HDMI 2.0 ports, DisplayPort 1.4, audio jack, and headphone port offer optimal connectivity with your peripheral components
- VESA mount compatibility (mounts sold separately) enables easy wall installation
- Power Cord
- Power Cable
- DP1.2 Cable
- HDMI 2.0 Cable
- USB Upstream Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1506 reviewers who responded, 1412 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- You get what you pay for!!- December 4, 2020
I understand this monitor is not cheap. But given the performance specifications I feel the cost is appropriate for an excellent monitor. While not an expert, I spent a week reviewing various manufactures and specs, balancing performance with price, and ultimately ended up with this. I love this monitor. I use it for work and some light gaming. This is my first curved monitor, and while it took a bit to get used to, I don't think I can go back. Very immersive, responsive, and easy to navigate the various menus. I wish it had built in speakers, but those are always such low quality anyway it was nice to get a good pair of external speakers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great monitor but has a issue.- March 5, 2020
I have been trying to get a decent monitor since late december. Tried the VG27AQ and CV279Q-SA and now this one. I will say that this is my favirite by far. Great picture quality and build. But it has the same problem the other two had. Back Light Bleed. Not as bad as the others but its there. It makes me sad that something like this makes it past QC. I was expecting better from Dell. But this is the only one I even consider replacing instead of getting a refund. It perfect except for the BLB. I refuse to settle for a less than perfect screen. As in 0 BLB. I will give Dell another shot because this monitor is pretty good. Best VA out there IMO.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Immersive Experience and G-SYNC Compatible- October 30, 2020
I was originally looking for a 27 inch monitor as people were saying that is the sweet spot for 1440p monitors and gaming but I have to say this monitor has blown my expectations! The screen is massive when sitting in front of it, and has enough screen real estate to simulate 4 smaller monitors for multitasking. For gaming, its a full immersive experience, and games look extremely beautiful, and much better than I had ever expected. I am currently using a 1070 GTX graphics cards and I can really see it finally being used to its full potential in the 1440p range as opposed to 1080p and its just beautiful. I have no cons for this monitor and I highly recommend it to anybody looking to get a new monitor. Also, make sure to look at the manufactured date of the monitor and version, if its version A03, they have revised the monitor to support 164hz, 120hz, and 60hz. The 120hz makes it fully compatible with PS5 if you are planning on using this with it. Big suprise about this monitor contrary to what is documented about this monitor not being G-Sync Compatible, it actually is. If you have a A03 version of this monitor you can activate G-Sync Compatible with a few simple steps: 1) Update you NVIDIA drivers 2) Use the DisplayPort cable (the provided 1.2 will suffice) 3) Enable FreeSync on the Monitor settings (this is done directly on the monitor, under the Game settings) 4) Also make sure in the Monitor settings under Display make sure 'Smart HDR' is set to 'Desktop' or 'Off' 5) Go to NVIDIA Control Panel, under 'Change Resolution' ensure refresh rate is at 164hz 6)Then there should be a category called 'Set Up G-SYNC' under Display, select this and check the 'Enable G-SYNC, G-SYNC Compatible' check box, and the other checkbox for 'Enable Setting for the selected display model' ** You will get a warning saying the selected display is not validated as G-SYNC compatible but I ensure you it works There you have it your monitor should now be using G-SYNC Compatible and you should not experience any flickering. **THIS WILL ONLY WORK ON A03 version, this is based on when your monitor was manufactured as this versions refresh rate support was modified to 164hz, 120hz, 60hzYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report