Dell 31.5" 1440p WQHD 165Hz 2ms GTG Curved VA LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (S3222DGM) - Black
Available to ship
- 31.5-inch curved VA display with a 2560 x 1440 resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio offer a stunning picture quality
- 2 ms response time and a 165Hz refresh rate ensure fluid and blur-free videos, while gaming or watching fast-paced scenes
- 3000:1 and a 350 cd/m2 brightness rating offer crisp and clear images
- 16.7 million colors and a 99% sRGB color gamut ensure an excellent color reproduction capability
- AMD FreeSync premium technology prevents stutter and tears to ensure a smooth and swift gameplay
- 1800R curved screen with 3-sided ultra slim borders gives you an ultimate immersive gaming experience
- Antiglare coating with a 3H hardness prevents any glare to let you view comfortably
- 178-degree viewing angles let you view the monitor conveniently and clearly from different angles
- Two HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2, 1 DisplayPort1.2 with HDCP 2.2, and 1 headphone-out jack offer multiple options for connecting external devices
- Compatible with VESA mounts of 100 mm x 100 mm size for a convenient wall installation
- Includes a stand riser, stand base, power cable, quick setup guide, safety, environmental and regulatory information leaflet
- Monitor Panel
- Stand Riser
- Stand Base
- Power Cable
- Displayport to Displayport 1.2 Cable
- HDMI 2.0 Cable
- Quick Setup Guide
- Environmental and Regulatory Information
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 113 reviewers who responded, 110 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good "Static" Gaming Monitor!- November 21, 2021
I had purchased the Dell S3222DGM with the intent to replace my current monitor (Dell UP2716D) connected to my Alienware M15 R4 laptop in my bedroom. I was able to price-match this monitor at $329.99, however, upon unboxing it at home, I realized that this monitor DOES NOT offer left and right rotation, only vertical and tilt! I was extremely disappointed that it didn't offer left and right rotation so I had to return it unfortunately. From my experience in the time I had it, the build quality seemed good and it offered good features but the lack of a rotation is a deal breaker for me!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Series X- September 16, 2021
Purchased this for my series x…120hz 1440p is great, screen is nice doesn’t reflect light, colors are crisp and look realistic. Screen is fast when playing call of duty on 120hz extreme mode no tearing or ghosting. it’s Easy to set up, easy to navigate the menu with the joystick but the 4 other buttons are whatever not needed to me. I have mine set to 85% brightness for my room it’s perfect. I play a variety of games like rpgs but also mostly enjoy multiplayer shooters and sports which why I went 1440p 120hz. I saved 10% on my purchase and I’m happy with my purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great monitor for non-intense use- January 3, 2022
It's an excellent 32'' curved monitor for the price we got it at. There's a little bit of ghosting under darker colors, but for the purposes I got it for (watching movies, writing, chill and non-competitive gaming), it's a great monitor. 165 Hz is more than enough for any of my needs. The monitor itself is easy to set up and easy to use. The staff were very helpful and quickly got this monitor to us (just an hour after ordering) and helped out with our request for a curbside pickup. Shoutout to Jack who helped us a lot with picking it up!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Gaming Monitor- September 20, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Dell S3222DGM is a quality 1440p, 165Hz, curved gaming monitor. Design is solid with no over the top “gamer” aesthetic. Darks look great and no notable issues with color. This model doesn’t support HDR, expect a higher price tag for a similar spec that feature. Don’t expect much from the included stand. It has a reasonable tilt and acceptable height adjustment. No swivel and nothing too notable. Sitting directly in front of the curved monitor for the first time is breathtaking. I regularly play Battlefield 4, 5 and 1, and love the feeling of being surrounded by the game. The size of the screen is perfect, and the angle of the curve gives a great sense of immersion. Overall, awesome curved gaming monitor without any over the top style or out of this world price tag.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- bigger than I thought!- December 5, 2021
just got this monitor today and its beautiful. I originally had x3 24" screens, and gaming on 60hz was frustrating. Until I found this beast. I didnt want to spend too much money on a fancy new monitor, but this on sale for 299 was a perfect price! The only thing that 'annoyed' me was the location of the power button in conjunction to the other panel buttons on the side (power button is located on the bottom of edge of the panel, not on the back. Overall I love this monitor!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.