Dell 31.5" FHD 165Hz 4ms GTG Curved VA LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (S3220DGF) - Ascent Grey - Open Box
Available online only
Delivery times vary by location. Most Marketplace items leave sellers' locations within 2 business days. Allow additional time for shipping.
This is an Open Box Product. It's been inspected and is fully functional. It includes all original accessories and a minimum 6-month warranty (unless noted otherwise below). For return details, see the Return Policy tab. The product's specs are as follows:
• 31.5" QHD 1800R curved monitor with 2560 x 1440 native resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio lets you fully appreciate the impressive visuals of graphically-rich games and videos
• 4ms response time and 165Hz refresh rate minimize lags and blurs for smooth gaming
• 3000:1 contrast ratio, 400 cd/m² brightness, and 92.4% DCI-P3 colour gamut with 1.07 billion colours deliver brilliant and vivid visuals with amazing depth
• AMD Radeon FreeSync 2 HDR offers a tear-free, low latency gaming experience
• Anti-glare panel maintains perfect visuals up to 178-degree viewing angle
• Swivel, height, and tilt adjustable design for comfortable viewing
• 2 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DP 1.4, 1 x audio, and 1 headphone port offer optimal connectivity with your peripheral components
• VESA mount enables easy wall installation
- Power Cord
- Power Cable
- DP1.2 Cable
- HDMI 2.0 Cable
- USB Upstream Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2682 reviewers who responded, 2533 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- You get what you pay for!!- December 4, 2020
I understand this monitor is not cheap. But given the performance specifications I feel the cost is appropriate for an excellent monitor. While not an expert, I spent a week reviewing various manufactures and specs, balancing performance with price, and ultimately ended up with this. I love this monitor. I use it for work and some light gaming. This is my first curved monitor, and while it took a bit to get used to, I don't think I can go back. Very immersive, responsive, and easy to navigate the various menus. I wish it had built in speakers, but those are always such low quality anyway it was nice to get a good pair of external speakers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great monitor but has a issue.- March 5, 2020
I have been trying to get a decent monitor since late december. Tried the VG27AQ and CV279Q-SA and now this one. I will say that this is my favirite by far. Great picture quality and build. But it has the same problem the other two had. Back Light Bleed. Not as bad as the others but its there. It makes me sad that something like this makes it past QC. I was expecting better from Dell. But this is the only one I even consider replacing instead of getting a refund. It perfect except for the BLB. I refuse to settle for a less than perfect screen. As in 0 BLB. I will give Dell another shot because this monitor is pretty good. Best VA out there IMO.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost perfect... but the black levels SUCK- November 29, 2020
I loved my Dell as soon as I unpacked it. Its both big and stylish with great color and HDR features. The first few months I used it mainly for work, editing video, video conferencing, and light gaming. No problems. It wasn't until I really started gaming on this monitor that I noticed the black levels are TERRIBLE. I'm playing Red Dead 2 and at night time in the game it's basically unplayable. There are splotches of grey throughout the screen when it's supposed to be black. I even had Dell send me a replacement model but the second monitor had this same issue just even worse! I'm starting to think they just haven't figured this problem out yet.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.