Dell G7 17.3" Gaming Laptop - Black (Intel Core i7-10750H/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 2070/Windows 10)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 2.6GHz hexa-core 10th-generation Intel Core i7-10750H processor and 16GB of 2933MHz DDR4 RAM deliver lag-free performance no matter what you're working on
- 512GB solid state drive (SSD) provides ample storage space for your games, multimedia files, software, and more
- NVIDIA RTX 2070 Max-Q graphics card with 8GB of GDDR6 memory keeps your visual-rich games running smoothly and efficiently without any lag or blur
- 17.3" IPS display featuring a 300Hz refresh rate and 1920 x 1080 native resolution delivers buttery-smooth on-screen movements to keep you immersed in your games and movies
- Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (2x2), 10/100/1000 ethernet port for N18P, and Killer Networks E2500v2 gigabit ethernet NIC (N18E only) provide flexible high-speed internet connections for online gaming
- Bluetooth 5 technology quickly pairs up with your Bluetooth-enabled devices such as a keyboard, mouse, wireless headset, and more
- Six-cell rechargeable battery with 97Wh capacity lets you play on the go for hours
- Two SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports, USB 3.1 Gen 1 port with PowerShare, USB 3.1 Type-C port (TBT3, DP) for N18E only, USB 3.1 Type-C DP Alt-Mode for N18P-G62 only, and HDMI 2.0 out port let you connect various devices and peripherals to the laptop
- SD card reader lets you transfer your photos quickly from cameras and other devices
- Built-in dual speakers tuned with Nahimic 3D sound deliver exceptional audio clarity for your games
- Bilingual (English/French) RGB backlit keyboard allows for clear visibility in dark or low-light conditions
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home Advanced (English/French), which features an easy-to-use interface and supports a wide variety of apps and games
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 536 reviewers who responded, 442 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Heck of an upgrade from my old Dell G3!- August 29, 2020
My new laptop is a beast. I upgraded the SSD and RAM and it's purring along with my 3D art software, rending much faster and multi-tasking smoothly. The larger screen (17" vs the old 15.6") makes a huge difference in eyestrain and visibility. Alot of other spects really rock, and DAZ Studio loves the GeForce RTX onboard video. Nvida's Iray rendering engine has never been faster for me! This'll handle my artgeeking hobby and the rest of my university classes like a champ. Oh, and the other great thing about Dell is they provide full service manuals, so an old geek like me can make those ugprades with minimal fuss! Would definitely reccommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The G7 7700 is great!- November 16, 2020
This thing is a beast. For the past 2 days I’ve done everything on this from syncing peripherals, playing games and running other apps non stop and it never skipped a beat. I ran all updates including the bios. The Dell software is very easy to use and make sure all drivers are up to date as well. The RGB lighting is fully customizable using the included Alienware software center. There are a few hidden settings in the bios as well so make sure to update that. I plan to upgrade the ram and either add an m.2 or replace the current one. All in all the 17.3” G7 7700 has been great. I will update this if I do run into any blips at all.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Powerful Platform once Calibrated- September 24, 2020
It's no secret that this laptop runs a little hot out of the box (as do most similarly specced products from other competitors). If you intend to game with it, a few minor CPU and GPU tweaks might be in order and performance will remain largely unaffected. I obtain 70°c average temperatures with both processors even under high loads. However, it is a shame Dell couldn't deliver a fully calibrated platform out of the box, especially considering the average user isn't tech savvy enough to consider such adjustments. Despite this, I'm happy with my purchase and fully recommend this model if you feel comfortable tackling this minor issue.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.