Dell Inspiron 13 13.3" Laptop - Silver (11th Gen Intel Core i7-11390H/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/Windows 10)
Available to ship
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 11th-generation Intel Core i7-11390H processor (12MB Cache, up to 5.0GHz) and 16GB of LPDDR4 RAM delivers the power you need for browsing the Internet, watching videos, and daily computing tasks
- 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe solid state drive (SSD) provides plenty of storage space and ensures high-speed file transfers
- 13.3-inch 16:10 FHD+ (1920 x 1200) anti-glare, non-touch, 300 nits WVA Display with a narrow border presents imagery in lifelike colour and detail
- Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5.1 ensure fast, reliable connectivity to your home network and devices
- Two Thunderbolt 4.0 (PowerDelivery and DisplayPort) ports, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, one HDMI out 1.4b port, and a headphone/microphone combo jack make it easy to connect to a wide range of peripherals
- Four-cell, 554Wh lithium-ion battery with ExpressCharge keeps your laptop going strong all day long
- Thermal design optimization uses dual fans to keep the system cool for reliable performance
- 13" form factor and lightweight materials provide convenient portability
- Dolby Vision offers incredible brightness, contrast, colour, and detail for vivid imagery
- Convenient lift hinge and a backlit keyboard with large keys make operation effortless
- MaxxAudio Pro and stereo speakers deliver rich, immersive sound
- Fingerprint reader on the power button keeps your system secure
- Includes 30-day trials of Microsoft Office and McAfee LiveSafe
- Pre-installed 64-bit bilingual Windows 10 Home operating system comes with advanced security and productivity features
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
- Power Adaptor
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 141 reviewers who responded, 85 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Inspiron 13 5310- November 7, 2021
Paid for it full $ 1,300 and two BLUE DEATH SCREENS in first hour right out of the box, while upgrading the windows. Then it heats up like a crazy (can’t touch the upper part of the keyboards) and after using it for a few hours the HDMI port started to malfunction - my external monitor will not turn on every now and again. And they say this thing is to compete with Apple MacBook Air M1 (which I also have by the way bought in August 2021, but I need a Windows laptop too for my project)…No it can not! I’m definitely bringing it back today, but don’t know if it is worth buying a new one of the same model or I should look for something else…No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Facing hardware issues.- November 13, 2021
The trackpad is not working properly and it sometimes freezes while I'm using it. The cooling fan is making too much voice the sometimes I can't hear the speaker sound properly and there is also an issue with the battery. It lasts only for 5-6 hours on normal workload, even though my laptop is intel evo certified it is not meeting the criteria of evo platform in terms of battery backup and speed boot-up time. It takes a little bit longer than normal laptop to boot up. I hope you can provide ma a replacement with this model as I have purchased just 10 days ago. And I am facing this issues from the day 1.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Omissions- December 13, 2021
Nothing was said about needing to buy an app for file migration to the new PC during my discussion with the Dell representative when ordering the new PC. The new PC has no port for a thumb drive - I had no idea that would not be included as standard. Dell Support was finally able to get the migration to work from the old PC, but it did not include files on the thumb drives. I loaded those on the desktop and tried again. Now it's all on OneDrive, which was NOT my intent. On the old PC, I had been using OneDrive until it ate all my files and I couldn't find them again. I do not trust OneDrive. I need to get used to the updated format on Outlook. Transitions always have unexpected bumps.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Freezing up already?- October 7, 2021
I'm not sure what the issue is, but every now and again my computer is totally freezing up. 16GB of RAM, and on its second day, it already had trouble with a single video conference open. I had to switch to my 4 year old phone just to use Zoom with a client. Sometimes it doesn't want to do anything and my programs and tabs will freeze and my wifi will go out even when all my other devices are just fine. Random Visual and audio glitches causing the screen to go dark or have streaks cut across it and other random images and audio distorting I can never predict. Most of the time its okay, but I'm worried I won't get the full worth out of it since it already has issues. Is it software or a manufacture defect? Who's to say.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Product review- October 17, 2021
Not working like SSD (if I open the laptop it taking 1 minute of time to open) with out installation of any softwareNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.