Dell Inspiron 13 13.3" Laptop - Silver (Intel Evo i5-11320H/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 11th-generation Intel Evo Platform Core i5-11320H processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.5GHz) and 8GB of LPDDR4 RAM delivers the power you need for browsing the Internet, watching videos, and daily computing tasks
- 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe solid state drive (SSD) provides plenty of storage space and ensures high-speed file transfers
- 13.3-inch 16:10 FHD (1920 x 1200) anti-glare, non-touch, 300 nits WVA Display with a narrow border presents imagery in lifelike colour and detail
- Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5.1 ensure fast, reliable connectivity to your home network and devices
- Two Thunderbolt 4.0 (PowerDelivery and DisplayPort) ports, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, one HDMI out 1.4b port, and a headphone/microphone combo jack make it easy to connect to a wide range of peripherals
- Four-cell, 554Wh lithium-ion battery with ExpressCharge keeps your laptop going strong all day long
- Thermal design optimization uses dual fans to keep the system cool for reliable performance
- 13" form factor and lightweight materials provide convenient portability
- Dolby Vision offers incredible brightness, contrast, colour, and detail for vivid imagery
- Convenient lift hinge and a backlit keyboard with large keys make operation effortless
- MaxxAudio Pro and stereo speakers deliver rich, immersive sound
- Fingerprint reader on the power button keeps your system secure
- Includes 30-day trials of Microsoft Office and McAfee LiveSafe
- Pre-installed 64-bit bilingual Windows 10 Home operating system comes with advanced security and productivity features
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
- Power Adaptor
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 276 reviewers who responded, 176 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- BAD QUALITY !!- October 31, 2021
Low quality production! The vent was not assembled properly and it was not in the proper position. And on the other side, one of the vent cover was broken as I received my order. Also, I was using the laptop on the second day for my class, the screen began to flash with no reasons, there must be some bad connections within the laptop. Very long production lead time, and also very low quality production. I will never buy dell product anymore !!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Solution for me.- May 4, 2022
I am very happy with this purchase. My only trouble has been waking up with less than 65W power supply. It makes no sense. My work around is to boot with no power supply and then plug in the power supply. I'm using the power supply that came with the unit, but running it trough a pass through dock which obviously takes 10Watts off the available power. So, it won't boot plugged into this dock (not a dell dock) I have a dell 4K monitor that I plug in on via the single thunderbolt. I like that the thunderbolt is a single plug solution for powering and expansion so I want to avoid plugging in multiple cables daily when I get to work.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- WIN 11 AND HARDWARE ISSUES- January 27, 2022
UPON RECEIVING THIS LAPTOP AND STARTING IT UP, THE SET UP WENT RIGHT TO THE WIN 11 INSTALL. DID THE INSTALL AND HAD MULTIPLE ISSUES. ON TECH SUPPORT FOR 2 HOURS TRYING TO RESOLVE. SOLUTION WAS TO GO BACK TO WIN 10. I DID THIS AND RAN ALL OF THE WIN 10 UPDATES WHICH WERE NOT PART OF THE INITIAL SETUP. ONCE THE WIN 10 UPDATES INSTALLED, WIN 11 INSTALLED WITH NO ISSUES. HOWEVER, ON BOTH VERSION I STILL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE TOUCHPAD CURSER FREEZING. STILL DON'T HAVE THIS RESOLVED. FOR WHAT I PAID FOR THIS LAPTOP, I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED DELL TO PUT MORE THOUGHT INTO THE SET UP PROCESS TO AVOID ALL OF THE ISSUES I HAD.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Facing hardware issues.- November 13, 2021
The trackpad is not working properly and it sometimes freezes while I'm using it. The cooling fan is making too much voice the sometimes I can't hear the speaker sound properly and there is also an issue with the battery. It lasts only for 5-6 hours on normal workload, even though my laptop is intel evo certified it is not meeting the criteria of evo platform in terms of battery backup and speed boot-up time. It takes a little bit longer than normal laptop to boot up. I hope you can provide ma a replacement with this model as I have purchased just 10 days ago. And I am facing this issues from the day 1.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Omissions- December 13, 2021
Nothing was said about needing to buy an app for file migration to the new PC during my discussion with the Dell representative when ordering the new PC. The new PC has no port for a thumb drive - I had no idea that would not be included as standard. Dell Support was finally able to get the migration to work from the old PC, but it did not include files on the thumb drives. I loaded those on the desktop and tried again. Now it's all on OneDrive, which was NOT my intent. On the old PC, I had been using OneDrive until it ate all my files and I couldn't find them again. I do not trust OneDrive. I need to get used to the updated format on Outlook. Transitions always have unexpected bumps.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.