Dell Inspiron 13.3" Touchscreen Laptop - Silver (Intel Core i5-10210U/512GB SSD/32GB Optane/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 1.6GHz quad-core 10th-generation Intel Core i5-10210U processor with a 6MB processor cache and 8GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 RAM gives you plenty of speed and memory for productivity
- 512GB solid state drive (SSD) lets you securely store and access all sorts of files, folders, media, and more
- 32GB of Intel Optane memory allows you to open your favourite applications quickly and easily even while multitasking
- 13.3" convertible touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution offers amazing visuals and convenient accessibility
- Wi-Fi 6 (2x2, Gig+) and Bluetooth 5 provide smooth and quick data transfers when connected to compatible devices
- Four-cell, 53Wh battery gives you steady runtimes when you're not near a power outlet
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port with PowerDelivery and video, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, SD card reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC), and headset jack allow you to connect a variety of media and peripherals
- Pen support (pen sold separately) offers seamless interaction with apps on the touchscreen
- Built-in webcam with privacy shutter offers reliable security and control during video conversations
- Stereo speakers, professionally tuned with Waves MaxxAudio Pro, deliver superb bass, bright highs, clear vocals, and more volume
- Backlit French/English keyboard with fingerprint reader offers convenient usage and added security
- Tent or stand mode allows you to enjoy your favourite movies on the go, while tablet mode lets you pause and check the internet
- Lift hinge design provides a clear screen view and improved airflow
- Trilingual (English, French, and Spanish) Windows 10 operating system ensures an intuitive and smooth workflow
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 437 reviewers who responded, 390 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Charger Port Stopped Working- October 9, 2020
I was super excited to use this new laptop. It small, compact, and what I would want in a laptop. The finger print reader was a nice feature. Unfortunately, after 1 week of use, my computer would not turn on. The charger cord would light up, but the computer itself does not light up when it is charged. I took it in and unfortunately it did not turn on as I thought. Thankfully it was still within the 2 week period for return. I lost everything in that laptop. I returned it and bought the same laptop. As of today, I am still nervous that it could not turn on like before, but so far it still running. Hopefully this laptop would last me a longer time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Please don't buy this laptop- March 5, 2021
I've own many laptops in my life, from Macs to PCs, and this is by far the worst laptop I ever owned. The USB-C port is unreliable and will stop working with a monitor and/or receiving power whenever it feels like it. Hence, don't buy this laptop if the "one cable" solution is a selling point for you. Moreover, Dell may have one of the worst after-sale services in the History of Mankind - it's just ridiculous. I am usually wary of reviewers who propose a clear alternative in a product review. That being said, I have to say that I truly recommend looking at Microsoft Surface laptops as a (by far) better alternative to this laptop. Bestbuy also has other great alternatives.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Motherboard Replacement After 2 Days of Using- September 6, 2020
To Dell's credit, the motherboard was replaced under warranty via mobile repair service fairly quickly. I own 2 other Dell products that have never suffered any type of failure and still in use today after many years of usage. I cannot speak to this being an anomaly; however, I was extremely disappointed with this failure. I waited a few weeks to submit this review and I have not had any other issues with this notebook thus far. My rating is due to a catastrophic failure (not a minor issue) within such a short time. I could not leave the "recommend this to a friend" blank for conscience sake, so I have remarked yes as representative of less prevalence of this issue in this line of product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.