Dell Inspiron 14" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop - Silver (Intel Core i5-1155G7/256GB SSD/8GB RAM)
Available to ship
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 11th Generation Intel Core i5-1155G7 Processor (8MB cache, up to 4.5 GHz) and 8GB of 3200MHz DDR4 (2x4GB) for quickly and efficiently running multiple applications at the same time
- 256GBM.2 PCIe NVMe solid state drive offers ample storage space and quick transfer of all your data
- 14-inch Truelife Touch Narrow Border WVA display touchscreen with thin bezel and full HD resolution (1920 x 1080) offers a large, comfortable viewing experience, and presents your visuals in clear details and vibrant colours
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (2x2) provides stable wireless connection to your home network or hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.1 technology lets you pair your laptop with compatible devices for improved productivity or enhanced entertainment experience
- Three-cell lithium-ion battery offers long hours of play and work time
- Express Charge with three different options recharges your laptop quickly, so you spend less time tethering the laptop to the power source
- Two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C with PowerDelivery and video, one HDMI Out 1.4a, one microSD card reader, and one headphone/mic combo jack provide a range of connectivity options for secondary displays, easy file transfers, or enriched entertainment
- Mechanical privacy camera shutter offers the privacy you need for extra peace of mind
- Integrated 41Whr 3-cell battery, 65W Type-C epeat adapter and US power cord provide you with more plug-in and battery options
- 360-degree hinge gives you the flexibility to smoothly move between four modes to ensure comfort
- Single sign on (SSO) fingerprint reader on the power button offers a secure login experience
- Adaptive Thermal technology produces less heat when the laptop is mobile and ramps up when it is stationary by adjusting your performance profile
- Stereo speakers with MaxxAudio Pro (Windows) provides powerful sound for an immersive experience
- Backlit English-French keyboard lets you comfortably work in low-lit conditions
- Windows 10 Home, 64-bit operating system along with Microsoft Office 30-day trial and McAfee LiveSafe 30-day trial provides access to myriad applications, improved productivity features, and advanced security features
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
- Power Adaptor
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 256 reviewers who responded, 217 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Inspiron 14 review- December 6, 2021
I was so excited to receive this new Dell Inspiron 14 Laptop. I7 processor, 16GB, 512, etc... I thought I had made a great choice. The very first day of using it the hard drive crashed. I was shocked. I was running Google Chrome, Outlook email and my inventory software. The computer went completely dark. The only thing I could see was my mouse curser. I closed it up since nothing was responding and then the computer got very hot! Again, this was day one of using the computer. I almost couldn't believe it! I am hoping it was a one time thing, a weird occurrence and that it will never happen again. But now, I am skeptical.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- FLAWLESS MACHINE- October 22, 2021
It is my third day using this laptop. Although Im using it for office purpose and sometimes for leisure watching on Netflix and Amazon prime, this machine has exceeded my expectations. Battery performance is pretty decent and windows 11 is an icing on the cake. The processor is powerful and 8 gigs of RAM helps me in multi-tasking too. Display is equally beautiful. The best thing is the dell after sales support. I had an issue with the camera configuration but a simple request was handled with utmost perfection and priority. DELL stands true to its name. Its my first DELL device and now I would be using this brand onlyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inspirion 14 5410- December 13, 2021
I have an Inspiron 15 from 2016 that I still love but I wanted something a lot more lightweight and a little smaller to travel with, the 14 is perfect for this. Boots up fast and is super light weight,and fits perfectly in my messenger sized bag. It has the ports I need and the screen is only slightly smaller than my 15 - which is now my "desktop" I wish it had 1 or 2 more USB ports, I don't currently have any peripherals that use thunderbolt so that is a wasted port for my usage. The 15 has a larger keyboard area and the number pad to the far right, I'm still getting used to this smaller keyboard. That said the keys feel good typing. Great machine I hope to use for a long time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Adaptive Brightness- October 19, 2021
Brightness of the screen keeps changing automatically. I have tried this "What you are experiencing is the effect of "Intel Display Power Saving". This is not related to adaptive brightness and is a feature of the intel chip inside your laptop. To toggle it off, do the following: 1. Download Intel Graphics Command Centre from the microsoft store app on your laptop 2. Open it, then go to System 3. After that, go to Power 4. There would be 2 sections - "On Battery" and "Plugged in". Both would have a "Display Power Savings" option. Toggle it off for both." But the thing is, I can not find the "Display Power Savings" option. This is really frustrating. I’m looking forward to hearing from you. Thank youNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great for live broadcasting- November 23, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Needed something compact, yet powerful for live broadcasting of sporting events. This Inspiron was just what I hoped for and completely satisfied with the performance!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.