Dell Inspiron 15.6" Laptop - Silver (Intel Core i5-11300H/512GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- Powerful Intel Core 11th Gen i5-11300 processor of 3.1GHz speed (8MB cache and overclockable up to 4.4GHz) and 8GB (2 x 4GB) of 3,200MHz DDR4 RAM along with integrated Intel Iris Xe graphics deliver robust performance for everyday computing and entertainment needs
- 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe solid state drive (SSD) offers enough storage space for all your movies, photos, documents, and other digital files for anytime quick access
- 15.60-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 resolution) anti-glare LED backlight WVA display with expansive screen-to-body ratio and all-around narrow borders offers a realistic, immersive visual output
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 2x2 (Gig+) establishes a fast and secure network connection through wireless routers and portable hotspot devices anywhere
- Bluetooth 5.1 technology quickly pairs to your Bluetooth-enabled smartphones, tablets, and other devices for clutter-free data transfers
- Integrated 4-cell li-ion battery of 54Wh capacity with Express Charge technology powers up quickly to keep your productivity uninterrupted anywhere for longer hours
- One USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port with PowerDelivery (PD) and video support, 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, 1 HDMI 1.4a port, and 1 headphone/microphone combo jack provide various external device connectivity options
- One SD card reader lets you share your files from cameras and smartphones in a flash
- Built-in stereo speakers generate exceptional audio quality that keeps you fully immersive with your music playback
- Innovative thermal system keeps the laptop running efficiently with quick heat dissipation even under heavy loads
- Titan grey bilingual backlit keyboard allows you to type with great convenience even under dim or low light conditions
- Mechanical shutter on webcam protects your privacy from unwanted or accidental video recordings
- Integrated fingerprint sensor on power button lets you login quickly and securely without any need of your password
- Ultra-sleek, lightweight design slips easily into your backpacks for seamless portability
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home 64-bit bilingual operating system comes with a plethora of Microsoft applications and advanced security features for improved data protection
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
- Power Adaptor
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 321 reviewers who responded, 255 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Product but could do a little better- October 2, 2021
This is a good laptop and for it's price its even better. However things could of been better like the charger I received was the exact same one as my other 4year old dell and the adapter gets more hot then the old one from the 4 year old laptop. Also although it says that it keeps its self cool it sometimes gets warm and a little noisy. I also found out that the left vent just in front of the bottom of the screen is blocked and is just for the looks. I think that is why the left part sometimes gets hot and the right doesn't. Overall I think it is a great product but next time maybe just fix a few things.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I like it!- October 1, 2021
I've had my Inspiron 5510 for a week now and I like it a lot. I've had Dells before but usually at a lower price and quality - the 5510 is in another class, with a much better keyboard and screen resolution. It has also been extremely easy to set up; the worst thing about getting a new computer is always the customisation to meet one's own needs plus the need to update drivers, etc. This time I plugged the machine in and within a few minutes it was ready to go. I realise that I haven't added much "clutter" yet but it seems very fast - it's certainly fast to load. The only drawback I can think of is that I used to spend too much time at the computer, with this machine I'm spending even more!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mouse Touchpad sticks/jams- October 25, 2021
Have only had my Inspiron 15 5510 laptop running Windows 11 for 2 days, but the mouse touchpad sticks/jams a lot - so that you can't click on it. I've resorted to putting my thumbs under the computer and trying to bend it like a banana to get it to unstick. I'm a bit worried i'll go too far and break it. While extremely frustrating for a brand new computer, if it doesn't improve I guess I can just go out and buy a Bluetooth mouse. The rest works okay, although my MFC-7460DN printer won't work with it at the moment - hopefully that will get fixed as Windows 11 gets updated.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.