Dell Inspiron 15 7000 15.6" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop - Silver (Intel i5/512GB SSD/12GB RAM/Win 11)
- 2.4GHz Intel Core i5-1135G7 CPU with 12GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM give you spectacular performance that is unrivalled in its class
- 512GB solid state storage and 32GB H10 Intel Optane memory offer safe and reliable storage as well as amplified performance
- 15.6-inch Truelife Narrow Border WVA touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 native resolution captures your eyes with crisp and crystal clear visuals
- Dell CinemaColor with Dolby Vision is capable of producing precise colours, brighter highlights and deeper blacks to make everything you watch even more realistic
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 2x2 (Gig+) enables quick and reliable connection to wireless networks for high speed internet and Bluetooth 5.1 lets you pair wireless headsets/speakers, wireless keyboard/mouse, and other compatible devices
- 4-cell 53Wh Lithium-Ion battery supplies all the power required to make the laptop last for a better part of the day
- Two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, 1 Thunderbolt 4.0 PowerDelivery and DisplayPort, 1 HDMI 1.4 out port, 1 SD card reader, and headphone/mic combo jack offer seamless connectivity to smartphones, external storage, and a wide range of compatible peripherals or devices
- Lid-open sensor automatically boots up the laptop even when it is completely turned off
- Modern Standby and Windows Hello provide hassle-free access to your files and applications whenever you need
- Fingerprint reader built into the power button makes it easy to sign-in and makes your laptop inaccessible to anyone other than you
- Webcam with privacy switch lets you record videos, shoot photos, or make video calls while ensuring your privacy
- Adaptive Thermal technology takes advantage of advanced algorithms and accelerometers to match the operation to the position of the laptop
- Amplified lift hinge elevates the laptop from the desk surface to facilitate free air flow to prevent heat build-up in the laptop and also tilts the keyboard to enable a comfy typing posture
- Stereo speakers with MaxxAudio Pro technology makes your songs and media sound more clearer and richer in quality
- Supports Active Pen (sold separately)which helps in note-taking, drawing/painting/doodling, object selection, and other tasks which involve precise touch operations
- Preloaded with MS Office 30 Day Trial for managing productivity tasks while the McAfee LiveSafe 30 Day Trial helps you manage and monitor the security aspect of your laptop
- Bilingual backlit keyboard is a user-friendly feature that enables you to work in the low-light environments
- Preinstalled with a trilingual 64-bit Windows 11 Home that offers a whole new set of convenient features and security updates
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
- Power Adaptor
Of the 1165 reviewers who responded, 851 would recommend this product.
- High performance ,high security features- April 30, 2021
It's user friendly and super efficient. In love with my new laptop. Good battery life.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad Lemon?- February 17, 2021
I would have like the option to bypass password or fingerprint request. I'm a stay at home mom and am somewhat smart device ignorant and find it annoying to log in everytime my computer went into sleep mode when I had to step away for a moment to tend to the kids. I do not want to provide a fingerprint access; the touch mouse doesn't always sense my touch. I accidentally created, a highlighted box that wouldn't go away. I had to do a full shut down for it to go away. I applied a do not sleep but now I find every time I am away from the laptop for x amount of minutes, the keyboard and touchscreen are unresponsive. I have recently discovered that if I close the window to reopen then both of the keyboard and touchscreen will work. I just updated the laptop tonight and now I cannot sign in or connect. It says I am not connected to the internet and I need internet to connect to sign in. No matter how many times I disconnect and reconnect, it won't. It recognizes I have full internet strength but continues to inform me I have no internet. Powered off and on several times the last hour. Same issues. I've checked; All the other devices in my home are connected. Only been 2 weeks. I think I got a Lemon. I'm writing this review from my phone and out of frustration. I really wanted to love this laptop.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Another great Inspiron model...except for the backlit keyboard.- November 22, 2021
I've used a few Dell Inspiron laptops and have always been pleased with their performance. This is why I bought Inspiron again. This version is the 2-in-1 and the SSD means very fast responses for all manner of programmes and internet browsing. My last Inspiron was the black model and the backlit keyboard was really great since my vision is not what it used to be. I also got the backlit keyboard for this current laptop, but the silver model with the backlit keyboard just doesn't work for me. There's not enough contrast between the silver keyboard and the backlit keys. I have found it to be so problematic that I'm thinking of returning this laptop and getting one with the black option for better keyboard contrast. This is my only complaint of an otherwise really great laptop. This is why I can only award it three stars.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- You could definetly get better for the price- February 11, 2022
I bought the PC one month ago and I have to say that it wasn't exactly what I expected. One thing that I wish I had paid more attention to is the weight. It is very heavy, especially if you are a student like me and has to bring your laptop with you. The battery is ok, it lasts me around 7 hours a day. Also the fan starts at random moments, like when I only have Word open and runs for several minutes and is very noisy... I would give a 3/5 for the look, it doesn't look very clasy and rather imposing and dull. In short, I don't really recommand this PC. I think you could get way better for the same price, as I discovered in the last few weeks.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- what to do to fix it- June 8, 2021
it constantly reboots. The touchscreen mouse on the laptop doesn't work well either. Gets too hotNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.