Dell Inspiron 17 7000 17" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop - Silver (Intel i7/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/Win 11)
- 2.80GHz Intel Core i7-1165G7 quad-core CPU with 16GB DDR4 RAM are capable of tackling all kinds of heavy duty applications without breaking a sweat
- 512GB solid state storage and 32GB H10 Intel Optane memory give you secure storage while also enhancing hardware performance
- 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce MX350 graphics card gives you a big boost in gaming, content creation, and other memory-intensive tasks
- 17-inch QHD+ IPS Truelife touchscreen display with 2560 x 1600 native resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio produces impressive visuals that are a feast to the eyes
- Dolby Vision with 100% sRGB colour reproduction lets you watch HDR content the way it was meant to be enjoyed
- 300nits of screen brightness makes the screen visible whether you are in a dark room or outside in the sunlight
- Integrated 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) gives you reliable and wide-range connectivity with wireless networks while integrated Bluetooth 5.0 enables pairing with compatible devices or peripherals
- Four-cell 68Wh Lithium-Ion battery wields plenty of charge to power the laptop for most of the day
- Two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, 1 Thunderbolt 4.0 port with Power Delivery and DisplayPort, 1 HDMI 1.4 out port, SD card reader, and 1 combo headphone/mic jack let you hook up a plethora of compatible devices
- Preloaded with Microsoft Office 30 Day Trial that offers tools for document-handling, creating presentations and more and McAfee LiveSafe 30 Day Trial for security monitoring and management
- 2-in-1 laptop gives you the function and convenience of a tablet with the performance of a laptop
- Built-in fingerprint reader lets you sign-in securely without the hassle of typing passwords
- Modern Standby feature lets you wake up the device faster
- Lid-open sensor immediately turns on your laptop in no time even when it is fully off
- ExpressCharge technology lets you fast-charge the battery from 0% to 80% in less than an hour
- Stereo speakers enhanced with MaxxAudio Pro produce boosted sound with rich tones
- 2.7mm miniature webcam with 4-element lens built with precise engineering captures crisp and detailed video with significant noise reduction for low-light images
- Bilingual backlit keyboard is extremely helpful when working in the dark or dim environments
- Preinstalled with a trilingual 64-bit Windows 11 Home that carries whole new set of user-friendly features, security measures, and more
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
- Power Adaptor
Of the 728 reviewers who responded, 522 would recommend this product.
- Defective Hinge/ Twisted Hinge- August 13, 2021
The laptop have come with some twist in hinge It’s disappointing and being busy I am bot able to report the issue and may be live with it if it doesnot cause any problems in futureNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Very good value: big screen plus high performance- November 24, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Amazing amount of screen space and performance at a very good price. Replacing a 15.6" screen laptop with an identical size chassis but now with 17.3" screen. Touch works well but really isn't used by us. Had to add a USB 3 to Gigabit Ethernet but that's only $15. Windows 11 Pro is completely usable but I miss easy customization of the task bar size. Painful to switch browser to other than Edge. So I didn't. After a number of years where Dell was not a good value proposition for us, they seem to be back with very well priced equipment. All in all a very good value at less than $1500. Pro tip: Do NOT buy a laptop that is less than $1000!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It’s just the way it’s described- February 9, 2021
It’s just the way it’s describedNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great computer for personal use and meetings- November 29, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is the perfect laptop for my needs (17" Inspiron 7706 2-in-1 i7) at the right price: - Great screen for meetings - Slim design with a solid construction - Powerful - Clean professional appearance - Good selection of ports for versatility - It's well rounded and suitable for a jack of all trades - Good battery life I usually build my own desktops but needed something portable. I did a lot of research before deciding upon on this computer. This 2-in-1 gives me the best of both worlds (laptop/tablet) since I will be using this computer while on the go and to provide client demos. I've had it for a month now and still no buyer's remorse.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing experience all around- July 8, 2021
This is NOT a powerful laptop. It struggles to meet my compute and graphics business needs. This 4-core machine is sluggish despite me having adjusted settings to maximize performance. I have it connected to a 4K TV that I'm using as a monitor. The system is using the Intel Iris graphics processor; the Nvidia graphics processor is idle which is surprising. I would not purchase it again. I do not recommend it. I wish I would have purchased a more powerful laptop workstation with at least 10 cores. Also, don't rely on Dell's shipping promises. The product arrived a day late despite the fact that they said it would be delivered on-schedule.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.