Dell Inspiron 5000 14" Laptop - Platinum Silver (Intel Core i7-1165G7/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/Windows 10)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 11th-generation Intel Core i7-1165G7 quad-core processor with clock speeds of up to 4.7GHz and 16GB of DDR4 RAM pack a big punch for demanding applications, multi-tasking, media playback, and more
- 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe solid state drive (SSD) offers reliable storage and high-speed file transfers
- 14" anti-glare LED WVA display with a Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution produces excellent visuals on a wide screen real estate
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) Gig+ allow for high speed wireless connectivity with your home network or other access points
- Bluetooth 5.1 let you pair the laptop with a wide range of Bluetooth-enabled devices for sharing files, streaming audio, and more
- Four-cell, 53Whr battery keeps the laptop going for hours of productivity or entertainment
- One USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port with PowerDelivery and video, one HDMI port, and one combo headphone/microphone jack offer wired connectivity with accessories and peripherals
- microSD card reader lets you transfer files between the laptop and other compatible devices with ease
- MaxxAudio Pro technology and the built-in stereo speakers produce excellent audio for music, movies, and more
- Amazon Alexa-enabled device can carry out multiple tasks with simple voice commands
- Face recognition and fingerprint sensor secure your device and protect you from unauthorised access
- Lid open sensor detects when you open the laptop and automatically boots up or wakes up the machine
- Adaptive thermals prevent the hardware components from overheating by adjusting the thermal profile based on your laptop's location
- Bilingual keyboard is backlit so you can continue working even in low light conditions
- Pre-installed 64-bit bilingual Windows 10 Home operating system comes with advanced security and productivity features
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Adaptor
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 117 reviewers who responded, 94 would recommend this product.
- Best for students- December 23, 2020
Am writing this review after using for 4 days. I highly recommend for those who love stylish laptops. Am very much satisfied with build quality. When its comes to performance, this laptop works very well for programing(coding). You can carry this easily as it weigh around 1.4kg. I suggest to buy wireless mouse/keyboard only if you use type most. If else, you don't need extra keyboard for this. This laptop is not for heavy gamers as it comes with 1inch and iris graphics you do some editing works with this laptop. If you are a student and need a branded laptop with premium build quality. Note; Don't forget to read claiming process of dell offers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Product falls short of typical Dell engineering.- November 21, 2020
1) Even though keyboard is backlight. Contrast in lighted environment is poor. Need to turn LED backlight off in lighted room. It would have been better for keys to be made from a darker plastic with translucent (white) thicker font lettering. 2) Laptop has terrible thermals. CPU fan comes on all the time and is not quiet. Dell engineers had expend extra effort to throttle CPU when it not being used. 3) I was expecting better battery life (8 hrs); I am getting more like 4 hrs. Since battery life spec was not disclosed for the i5-1135G model I should not have had high expectation. This CPU consumes a lot of energy when not idling.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inspiron 5402 purchase Dec 2020- December 22, 2020
Got my new Dell Inspiron Last week and am happy with it. I am not a gamer but use it for my work pretty heavily. The device is fast for all my work and has helped improve my productivity. Having said that, would have been happier if the device was shipped with the latest Windows 10 release ( mine was 2019 version ) . The track pad is a bit sensitive ( maybe that's just my usage as mostly I use the mouse ) Screen brightness is good for indoor use, a bit dim for working in the sun. Keyboard is nice and responsive with good backlight ( and key letter contrast is good to work even at night ). Overall a good purchase, even for the basic model ( I5 11th gen , 512GB SSD,, 8GB RAM ).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.