Dell Inspiron 5000 14" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop - Grey (Intel Core i5-1135G7/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Win 10)
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- Intel Core i5-1135G7 quad-core processor with clock speeds of up to 4.2GHz and 8GB of DDR4 RAM handle your productivity and entertainment needs with ease
- 256GB PCIe NVMe solid state drive (SSD) provides ample storage space and ensures fast load times
- 14" WVA LED touchscreen display with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution and narrow bezels produces excellent visuals
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) Gig+ and Bluetooth 5.0 enable quick and seamless connection with wireless networks and a wide range of Bluetooth-compatible devices
- 3-cell 40Wh battery powers the device for several hours of non-stop work or entertainment
- Two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port, one HDMI port, and one combo headphone jack allow for versatile connectivity to storage media, accessories, peripherals, and more
- Integrated SD card reader lets you share files between the laptop and various devices with ease
- Biometric facial recognition and fingerprint reader at the power button offer enhanced security
- Stereo speakers with MaxxAudio Pro give you rich and high-quality sound to match the stunning visuals
- Bilingual backlit keyboard means you'll have no problem typing or finding the right keys even when it's dark
- 360-degree hinge lets you switch between laptop mode, tablet mode, and more
- Included Dell Active Pen gives you more agility while navigating, drawing, and sketching
- Amazon Alexa responds to voice commands to open apps, control smart home devices, and more
- Integrated webcam lets you enjoy video chats with crystal-clear video
- Pre-installed bilingual 64-bit Windows 10 Home operating system comes with advanced productivity and security features
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- 14" 2-in-1 Inspiron Notebook
- 45 Watt Power Adapter
- Dell Active Pen
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1168 reviewers who responded, 839 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- product first hands on- May 8, 2021
This is my 3rd dell laptop but the first direct purchase from the company, the service provided right from purchase to delivery and setup. For the 1st time I didn't have to worry about downloading drivers and other setups thanks to pre installed digital delivery service, The laptop itself is sleek and has a premium feel to it, it runs smoothly and is just about right for my personal use. The only CONS are that the finger scanner at times fails to recognise and needs pin to login and the lid top glossy surface is a stains magnet which become quite obvious in brighter light but these are some things that I can ignore for the rest of the PROS.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best for students- December 23, 2020
Am writing this review after using for 4 days. I highly recommend for those who love stylish laptops. Am very much satisfied with build quality. When its comes to performance, this laptop works very well for programing(coding). You can carry this easily as it weigh around 1.4kg. I suggest to buy wireless mouse/keyboard only if you use type most. If else, you don't need extra keyboard for this. This laptop is not for heavy gamers as it comes with 1inch and iris graphics you do some editing works with this laptop. If you are a student and need a branded laptop with premium build quality. Note; Don't forget to read claiming process of dell offers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Handy Laptop- April 19, 2021
This is my first Dell Laptop and it's been fantastic. The computer is great. The design is sleek, stylish and very comfortable. I got the 8 Gb Ram I5 as I needed it only for basic use and it gives me the best performance so far. Tried same spec with other branded laptops and had to return it as felt it was too hard for the system to handle multitask. With this laptop, I never see the fan turning on and it pretty well handles several tabs open along with 1 or two apps working in parallel- so I am very happy with that. Overall the Dell support is great and I am very happy for the product so far. I certainly would recommend to purchase this laptop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.