Dell Inspiron 5000 15.6" Laptop - Platinum Silver (Intel Core i5-1135G7/512GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 4.2GHz Intel Core i5-1135G7 quad-core processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM deliver an excellent overall performance for your daily computing needs
- 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe solid state drive (SSD) provides fast and reliable storage space for your files and data
- 15.6" anti-glare LED WVA display with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution produces bright and vivid visuals that you'll love looking at
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) Gig+ gives you enhanced range, low latency, and a reliable connection with wireless networks
- Bluetooth 5.1 lets you stream audio wirelessly and exchange files between compatible smartphones and devices
- Four-cell 53Wh battery keeps the laptop going for hours of productivity and entertainment
- One USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port, one HDMI port, and one headphone/microphone combo jack let you connect various compatible peripherals, storage devices, smartphones, secondary displays, audio devices, and more
- microSD card reader is compatible with SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards for transferring files to and from smartphones, cameras, and more
- MaxxAudio Pro enhances the audio output of the built-in stereo speakers to match the high quality visuals
- Built-in webcam lets you shoot videos, click photos, and participate in video chats
- Fingerprint reader on the power button makes sure that you are the only one accessing your data
- Lid-open sensor detects whenever you open it and automatically boots/wakes up the machine
- Adaptive thermals optimise the laptop hardware so that it stays cool and within safe temperatures
- Rubber lift hinge makes carrying the laptop convenient, facilitates air circulation underneath, and ensures that you get to type at a comfortable angle
- Built-in Amazon Alexa lets you search the internet, create lists, set reminders, and do more with simple voice commands
- Bilingual backlit keyboard offers typing convenience even in low light conditions
- Pre-installed bilingual 64-bit Windows 10 Home operating system comes packed with advanced security and productivity features
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Adaptor
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 349 reviewers who responded, 244 would recommend this product.
- The power and being blind- 4 janvier 2021
There are 2 things that are a thumbs DOWN. First, why is the power cord a 3 prong connection?! Now I have to buy a 3 prong extension cord while the other 2 pronged extension cords I own just hang in the garage until needed. Dumb idea. Second, I went through all the steps to return this laptop since for the life of me sometimes I cannot see the keyboard letters, numbers, or function keys. It happens during the day and night. I am constantly having to adjust or tilt the angle of the laptop just to see the keyboard. Lousy. I just decided I'd go ahead and keep the thing but the color combination is worse than anything I have ever used.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- slow but pretty- 28 décembre 2020
why is this computer slow when doing things like watching YouTube videos? why does it get so hot? my wifi signal is excellent. seems like the computer can only handle basic multitasking. might return. the only reason I haven't returned is bc during basic tasks and a small number of tabs opened is fast and I love the look and screen size/quality. looks and design wise, its GREAT but performance wise its poor, gets WAY too hot WAY too fast and battery life is poor. I expected this computer to be able to handle editing (trimming and adding text) 5 minute videos 1080p quality while YouTube runs in the background. disappointment.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- title- 28 novembre 2020
well supposed to have tons of memory and space, but keep getting "not enough memory or space on my fb and other sites"-I keep several tabs open--says I need to shut down other tabs---on my old dell never ever run out of memory or space and less than what I supposedly have on this one-there are other issues but cannot remember all-seriously thinking of returning this computer.. -I should never have to update anything on this as that was all supposed to have been taken care of == the next time I get notices-which will be shortly I will let you all know-what else you say I need to do but should not be on my side of itNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.