Dell Inspiron 5000 24" Touchscreen All-in-One PC (Intel Core i3-1115G4/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
- 3GHz 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 (up to 4.1GHz) and 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 RAM offer the power to handle any applications and software
- 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe solid state drive provides enough storage space and ensures speedy data transfers
- 23.8-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) narrow border AIT Infinity touch display with anti-glare coating guarantees vibrant and crisp visuals
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 2x2 and 10/100/1000 RJ-45 Ethernet establish high-speed internet connection for seamless browsing and buffer-free streaming
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology for connecting with Bluetooth-enabled devices like mouse, keyboard, speaker, and more
- One USB 2.0 port, three USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports, one USB3.1 Type C Gen2 Data port, one HDMI In port, one HDMI Out 1.4 port, one 3-in-1 card reader (SD, SDXC, SDHC), and one headphone/microphone jack for connecting USB devices, projectors, headphones, and other wired peripherals
- HD webcam lets you make crystal-clear video calls and record footages in high definition
- Stereo speakers with MaxxAudio Pro offer astounding audio output that can be personalized to match your taste
- Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home 64-bit bilingual operating system installed with 30-day trial versions of Microsoft Office and McAfee LiveSafe for safe and productive computing
- Includes wireless keyboard and mouse to get you started
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 272 reviewers who responded, 218 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Inspiron 24 5000 is a good machine with some limitations.- August 28, 2021
The display is very good. The machine starts very quickly from a cold start. The McCaffre security program slowed the machine to a crawl, causing "timed out" errors. The blue tooth connection is not reliable over long time periods. Dropping connections and not reconnecting over a distance of 8 feet. Supplied keyboard does NOT have a Caps Lock notification, either on the key board or the screen. The HD camera is of high quality. Sound amplifier powerful enough to generate loud sound through the tiny speakers, high lighting their limited frequency spread. Screen is good enough to use for light duty CAD work.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- oh well- August 12, 2021
Set-up is a breeze. Connected flawlessly with my network, Samsung phone, LG TV, Sonos, etc. Plenty of RAM and processing power. The 60Hz refresh rate makes for smooth movement and calm, flicker-free visuals. The 8-bit 2080p display is a disappointment though. I can see the pixels. It feels a little like a really high end display for Windows 98. I guess I've gotten used to smoother images, but even my little Chromebook offers better, more realistic images. Not a good machine for graphic art. I guess I could use it with a better, external display, but that kind of defeats the purpose of having an all-in-one machine. Probably my own fault for buying it online, sight unseen.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great every day computer!!- July 17, 2021
The Dell Inspiron 5400 AIO is a great computer for every day computing needs at home!! If you are looking for something with more oomph then by all means look elsewhere. BUT saying that for my computing needs at home and for my family it suites us just right. Nothing fancy, good amount of computing power and all tools needed in a sleek organized good looking AIO computer platform!! About the only drawback as with AIO's these days is there is no Optical Drive anymore and you'll have to look around to buy one to add on, but that wasn't a dealbreaker for us as we added an external drive also when ordering the 5400. Otherwise good support, good customer service. A well rounded AIO computer!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.