Dell Inspiron 7000 15.6" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop (Intel Core i5-1135G7/512GB SSD/32GB Optane/12GB RAM)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 4.2GHz Intel Core i5-1135G7 quad-core processor and 12GB of 3200MHz DDR4 RAM deliver smooth, responsive performance for all your work and entertainment needs
- 512GB NVMe solid state drive (SSD) and 32GB of H10 Intel Optane memory offer lightning-fast storage for movies, music, software, project files, and more
- 15.6" WVA Truelife Touch display with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution and narrow border design churns out immersive visuals on a wide viewing area
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) Gig+ ensures high-speed, reliable wireless internet access through wireless routers at your home, office, or other public venues
- Bluetooth 5.0 lets you connect the laptop wirelessly with any compatible devices such as smartphones, tablets, keyboards, mice, and more
- Four-cell, 53Whr rechargeable battery with ExpressCharge technology powers the laptop for hours of productivity or entertainment
- Two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, one Thunderbolt 4.0 port, one HDMI port, and one headphone/microphone combo jack let you hook up a variety of external peripherals such as monitors, gaming consoles, speakers, headphones, and more
- SD card reader supports SD, SDHC, and SDXC formats and makes it easy to share files between the laptop and other devices
- Dell CinemaColor with Dolby Vision technology produces a wide range of colours on the screen with darker blacks and brighter whites for an immersive streaming or gaming experience
- 2-in-1 design lets you transform the laptop into a tablet for convenient and versatile functionality
- Professionally tuned stereo speakers with MaxxAudio Pro technology produce crystal-clear, immersive audio for your media playback
- Fingerprint reader integrated into the keyboard provides a secure sign-in option to prevent unauthorised access
- Modern Standby with lid-open sensor instantly wakes up the screen whenever you open the lid
- Integrated webcam boasts a privacy switch that covers the camera with a shutter to prevent unwanted or accidental video captures
- Supports Dell Active Pen (sold separately) which allows for precise inputs while drawing pictures or writing notes
- Bilingual (English, French) backlit keyboard lets you type with great ease and precision even in dim lighting conditions
- Amplified lift hinge offers a comfortable typing position and improved air circulation for effective heat dissipation
- Adaptive thermals have advanced algorithms and accelerometers to keep the system running at optimal performance
- Built-in Amazon Alexa lets you play music, ask for weather updates, set reminders, create to-do lists, and more with simple voice commands
- Dell Mobile Connect software makes it easy to integrate your smartphone with the laptop's display for convenient big screen interaction
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home 64-bit operating system features advanced security and productivity features
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Adaptor
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 152 reviewers who responded, 109 would recommend this product.
- Great Laptop- January 3, 2021
Laptop is very good and a good value for the price. Has a lot of features, has power, and very fast. However, the bad has nothing to do with Dell or the laptop and hardware. The Windows OS current version is limited and some normal functions are disabled or missing. It requires editing the registry to repair the missing features in Windows in order to have control of your personal configuration. Windows updates do not correct the issues and there are a wide range of complaints online. The laptop is a pleasure to use and very versatile. It can be used as a laptop or a tablet and is easily portable. The ports are adequate for most functions.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great products and customer service- December 12, 2020
Cracking products and cracking customer service provided by Dell. This particular laptop is causing bit of issues for me which is kept losing Wi-Fi signals. I have downloaded some Wi-Fi drivers from dell website but doesn't help, other then that laptop is great. Battery life is great for the display with 4k, and it's fast enough for normal use at home or even office. One thing I'd like to add 4k isn't really 4k as colours aren't that crisp or vibrant. I'm a crisp and vibrant colours enthusiast so I'll be returning it for XPS 17. If you don't really care about vibrant colours you will be very happy with this machine for the price paid.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I had to replace the first computer; bad hardware- December 23, 2020
The first computer had two hardware problems that persisted for a month. All of the Dell updates (drivers, etc.) from SupportAssist and the Windows Updates never fixed the issues that began on Day ONE. Also, removing the dirvers and allowing Windows start ups to re-install them. Geek Squad also recommended to simply return and replace rather than try to fix it through Dell or Geek Squad. The new computer works very well, however. I think there were true hardware problems: PCM Bridge/port/etc. SupportAssist Failures AND mouse freezes, disappears, jumps when clicking on an item, and won't grab windows, etc. This is the trackpad.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.